Yorkshire Championship Section band requires player

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by midwalesman, Apr 5, 2004.

1. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

The Brighouse and Rastrick Brass band require a Solo Cornet player (4th man down). Amongst the attributes that the player will require are dedication and commitment as well as a high playing standard. The band rehearses on Tuesday's and Thursday's and has a fairly heavy calendar of concerts throughout the year, and also numerous weekend CD recordings. Rehearsals before the main contests, specifically the Area, Masters, Open and Nationals frequently involve both rehearsals during the weekend and every week night preceeding the contest. The Calendar year is broken in July by a break of approximately four weeks before the resumption of rehearsals for the British Open.

For further information you can confidentially contact me through my mail service on here.

Regards,

Richard Jones

Brighouse and Rastrick band

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    The Brighouse and Rastrick Brass
    Yorkshire
    Solo Cornet
    Area
    Rastrick band
  3. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

one more attribute...you have to be male... :cry:

4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Say hi to Sam Fisher for me please Richard!

ta ;-)

ps: yes, tis a shame you have to be male to join this tremendous band...

5. VenusTromster

VenusTromster Member

However, it hasn't been mentioned.............. :? :wink:

6. cbridge

cbridge Member

This position is still available. Contact midwalesman or myself for further details.

This is an excellent opportunity for the right player to join an extremely good section and band in general with a diverse range of engagements.