YIPPEE I can play at the areas after all

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by michellegarbutt, Jan 24, 2005.

1. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Went to get the the op on my mouth today. After a lot of prodding about, x-rays ect the dentist announced my mouth was nowhere near as bad as they thought at xmas and I don't need the op after all In fact all I need is another course of anti biotics, a couple of root extractions and some sort of plastic coating painted on my teeth. Apart from the anti biotics all this can be done after the area so I can now play baritone instead of percussion

2. tim

tim Member

Glad we'll be able to keep the new combination going into the area contest!!!

3. Di

Di Active Member

Excellent news :D.

4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:) that's great news...

you're missing out with all the action at the back of the band though ;-)

5. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Ah well if that's all then that's fine then. :)
    Good luck to you lass, I HATE dentists. Not frightened of much in this life but dentists always send a shiver down me back.

6. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

That's great news. It sounds pretty bad though what you've still got to go through. Good luck for the areas & for your 'treatment' afterwards!

7. BigMal

BigMal New Member

Glad you are OK. We need you on top form to keep Stan under control.

8. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Fantastic news! Glad to hear you've avoided the messy treatment and hope it all works out well for you!

Rach x

9. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

That's brilliant news, Michelle. I know that I'd have been gutted if I was still in Scotland and couldn't play with my band at the areas (I'll still miss that experience, but it's a little easier when you're far far away).

Good luck!

10. kevthedrummer

kevthedrummer Member

good news But percussion is better than baritone :)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    biotics
    x-rays
    lot
    course
    area
  12. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Never. My baritone is my baby and I love playing it especially now that tim has joined our band and I have a partner after 2 long years on my own (well most of the time)