Yamaha YSL-645 Bb trombone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by hamfist, Mar 31, 2012.

1. hamfist

hamfist New Member

2001 Yamaha YSL-645, professional level Bb trombone. Serial number - 203600. Just sitting unused for the last 4 years so need to go to a good home. Plays and sounds absolutely beautiful. Slide is a treat. A few minimal scratches and dings, and the lacquer is worn a bit around where the right hand holds the 'bone, but nothing specific worth mentioning really, but it could not be described as mint.

£460 posted within mainland UK, or £445 collected from the Southampton area.

Yamaha's specs are ......
    ........ YSL-645
    Yellow-brass
    bell:214.4mm (8-1/2")
    Bore:13.34mm (0.525")

Yamaha Professional model tenor trombones feature agile and quick response, highly accurate intonation, and best of all a rich full sound. They play evenly and comfortably in all registers-at any dynamics-and the tone is warm but with enough definition for clarity and projection. The YSL-645 and 647 offer professional quality at a more affordable price. They are ideal for all-around usage and feature a nickel-silver slide for long-lasting durability.

The current base 600 series Yamaha bone (Yamaha YSL-630) goes for over £1300, discounted online, so I think this is a good price for a used, but still excellent condition, equivalent instrument.
    If you would like further pics, please message me with an email address and I will send them to you.
    The trombone is situated near Southampton, and you are welcome to come and try it out.
    Payment is via Paypal if I need to courier it to you, or cash, if you come and collect it, please.

Also (at higher price) on ebay at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180852312573?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 if you would like to check my feedback.

bone a.jpg bone b.jpg

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

3. hamfist

hamfist New Member

Sold, pending payment.

4. hamfist

hamfist New Member