Yamaha Maestro Euphonium for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by zak, Nov 27, 2007.

1. zak

zak Member

Yamaha Maestro Euphonium for sale.

This instrument was given a complete overhaul and some customisation work just over a year ago and has hardly been played since.

Overhaul/customisation included ...

silver plated as it was previously lacquered, I had it plated and left the valve caps/slide bottoms gold, just like a prestige. I specifically asked for a thicker plate to be put on it also.

Valves re-bored.. I have not yet worn the valves in properly.

Instrument was pressure tested for any leaks and resealed if neccessary.

I had a hand made trigger fitted to the main slide, maestro euphs do not come with triggers on and this trigger and spring was literally hand made which took a couple of months to perfect.

The above work cost me in excess of £600 alone!!

The instrument is a real cracker and probably a one off and it's a shame to leave it un-played so hence my decision to sell for the right price. This was the instrument I played on at Grimethorpe and when I left I bought it from the band as it plays well.

If anyone is interested then please PM me with details and I will give more details along with the asking price and also attempt to send some pictures ;)

Many thanks
  2. Gonga

Gonga New Member

Is this still for sale?

thanks Dave
  3. zak

zak Member

Yes it is although it's now on e-bay and there is quite a bit of interest in it and also bids :tup

I have sent you a message

4. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

sold it yet shaun .??? . send me a link mate..!
  5. zak

zak Member

It's sold mate!!! Thanks anyway.

6. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

hope everything is well... - have a good x-mas and a great new year,,!