Yamaha Maestro Cornet for sale!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rosie, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Rosie

Rosie Member

The time has come for me to sell my lovely Yamaha Maestro to another owner...I've seen the light and swapped to horn :tongue:

• Comes with sturdy hard case which can fit 4 mutes in.
    • Two mouthpieces: the original Yamaha 16e and a Denis Wick.
    • Silver marching lyre.
    • Good condition. Some slight loss of lacquer where the hands have been holding it (well known about Maestros!)
    • One tiny, tiny dent which you can only really spot if you're really, really looking for it.
    • Gold lacquer.
    • Please remember the Maestro is no longer produced by Yamaha due to the introduction of the Xeno, and these are still considered one of the best 'all rounders' for brass bands...our whole cornet section plays on them! Has a lovely warm tonal quality to it.
    • Slides and valves are in extremely good condition...they don't stick at all so no problems with trying to tune up!:tongue:
    • Hasn't been used for a whole year as I've now changed instrument, so it needs a good home now!!
    Really attached to this instrument so I hope I can send it to a good home!

Asking for £795 or nearest offer.

Will post Special Delivery (next day) which costs £19 as far as I'm aware, so bear this in mind. Unless of course you can pick it up personally. I live near St Austell, Cornwall.

Contact me via my Username on here, my email: somemad******swall@hotmail.com or phone: 07817027818

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Yamaha
    Maestro Cornet
    Special Delivery
    email
    Yamaha Maestro Cornet
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Rosie - you might want to edit your email address as the tMP filter has done its work...:)

4. Rosie

Rosie Member

Ok, let's just say, PM for details then! Hehe...apologies for the Pink Floyd lyric!

5. Rosie

Rosie Member

This cornet is now reduced to £700 o.n.o (plus £19 p.p)

6. Rosie

Rosie Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2007
  7. Rosie

Rosie Member

Now reduced to £565 plus p.p. For sale for another 6 hours only!

8. Rosie

Rosie Member

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

10. Rosie

Rosie Member

It's Cornish mathematics!:tongue:

Final offer is now: £450 (plus p.p) See ebay link for full details.