Yamaha Maestro Cornet For Sale - £499 ono

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bonodog, May 5, 2009.

1. bonodog

bonodog New Member

I need to start paying for my son's habit (trumpet collection!) and as a result am putting my Yamaha YCR 6335H Maestro Cornet up for sale.

It is in very good/excellent mechanical condition with no dings or dents. The gold lacquer has come away in a few of the contact points but not excessively. It will come with the original factory supplied hard case.

This is an excellent brass band cornet which many believe to be better than it's replacement (Xeno cornet) which retails at £1600+

I am looking for £499 or nearest offer and am based in East Kent.

I am also looking to very reluctantly sell my Kanstul built F. Besson Meha trumpet. Get in touch if interested in either. I will post pictures soon on this thread.

Thanks for looking.

Yamaha Maestro cornets have been designed after careful study of all the great instruments of the past and consultation with leading soloists. They combine the beautiful traditional cornet sound with the accurate intonation and improved response of modern state-of-the-art brass technology.

The Yamaha 6335HSUK Maestro Cornet was designed in collaboration with British cornet legend Phillip McCann, and features a heavywall construction. Triggers are provided on both 1st and 3rd valve slides for fine tuning adjustments"
    • Heavyweight Bb cornet
    • Yellow-brass bell
    • Bell: 125.5mm (5")
    • L bore: 11.9mm (0.469")
    • Clear lacquer finish
    • 1st & 3rd valve slide triggers
    • Mouthpiece: 16E
    • Also available with clear lacquer finish (YCR 6335 H)
  2. Catherine81

Catherine81 New Member

Is this still for sale?