Yamaha 321 Bass Trombone for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kiz7, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Lovely Bb Yamaha 321 student bass trombone with single rotor, Yamaha mouthpiece and Denis Wick mouthpiece and original sturdy yamaha case.

This is the last of the 3 trombones my daughter has that I need to sell to fund repair (or purchase of a new one if necessary) to her Conn 88H as she fell down the stairs at school whilst carrying it!

This student model bass trombone blows really well, the rotor is very good and is the slide action is good (it's not been used in a while so will get better and better the more it is used). The overall condition of the bone is good too - a few dents and scratches as you would expect from a second-hand instrument but this is an excellent instrument overall. Comes with the original yamaha 57 mouthpiece plus a denis wick 2AL mouthpiece and the original yamaha case which is in good working order except for the small handle on the top of the case which is loose.

Ideally looking for around £250 but open to sensible offers - Please PM me if interested - P+P would be at buyers cost or collection welcome (CoD)