Xmas Music

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by RamasII, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamasII

RamasII Member

Apologies if this has been a topic before....does anyone have any good ideas for xmas music...?

2. astreet83

astreet83 Member

Yeah burn it hahahahaha
  3. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

depends on what your looking for, But I would check out

They will have a good selection for starters
  4. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

I recall asking the same question last year and have found the thread here plenty of good suggestions there and I know we bought some good new music last year.

Has anyone played the Philip Harper arrangement of Leroy Anderson's Sleighride - wonder how it compared to the old standard that most bands have George Thompson arrangement I think. What standard is Philips arrangement?
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Thanks Francis.

To save on dupliaction, we'll lock this thread - if you wish, feel free to discuss Christmas music in the other thread! Even though it's only October! ;) :p
  6. Di

Di Active Member

But Dyl, one has to think and plan ahead. It may only be mid-October but many bands are booked (as has already been seen on another thread,) to play Christmas music as early as late October, early November:icon_rolleyes: and will be planning their Christmas concerts. :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, thread locked but I better shut up and go away. :icon_razz: :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.