Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by deave, Apr 29, 2004.

1. deave

deave Member

I've just signed up to xbox live...is ace! If anyone wants to get in touch with me, sign up to it and add "RaNDoX" to your meyats. I'll be playing xiii
  2. pug_101

pug_101 Member

looks like no one wants to play with you mate...there's a surprise!!
  3. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I want to get Live, but haven't got broadband!!! :cry:
    Can't wait for Halo 2 and Fable...!!! :D
  4. CRat63

CRat63 Member

Can I play?

5. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Yea XBox Live is good but until you have a game as good online as socom US Navy seals it will never be a patch for me on PS2 online
  6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I've got a PS2 and broadband but don't know how to get online.
    Does anyone know what I need to get online as I'm now an elite killing machine on Medal of Honour Rising Sun and need to rampage against others! :twisted:
  7. deave

deave Member

Its not available for PS2....you'll have to convert to the green and black.

p.s. CrAt - no you can't hava game...i'll nail yer !!!! mwahahaaa
  8. Cornishwomble

You can go online, nearly every PS2 game out now has options for online gaming!
  9. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Roy, for all your getting online know how visit.
    They have pages of information about different setups and what you will need to get online. from what ive got for my PS2 is basically:
    A PS2 (well der)
    A PS2 network adaptor (Which you can pick up from your local games retailer)
    Broadband Conection (you already have)
    And to share my conection between PC and PS2 i have a little blue box called a router (which i bought for a tidy £30)
    If you have BT as your service provider it says on there website they will provide a combined modem/router for £20 if you order online.
    It was very simple to set upi and register and ive had hours of fun Playing Socom II online which kicks dirt in anything that XBox has to offer.
    Also Deave, i cant believe you didnt know PS2 was online.
  10. Cornishwomble

Cheers for that, I'm on NTL but that shouldn't be a problem, doesn't sound like it will cost me much for the gear to set me up!
    I can feel a blood fest coming on soon!! :twisted:
  11. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

oh yea and youll have to chek with your service provider if they support PS2 and with mine i had to add aommat Called a MAC address for my router and network adaptor to my telewest account. I dunno how NTL works though so its always good to check first