WTB - Compensating BBb Bass parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bobbyp, Jul 17, 2011.

1. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Hi! Firstly, my sincere apologies at posting in the wrong section. Hopefully this will be moved for me, for some reason it wont let me post in the classified ads section.

I am looking for a four valve compensating block, from the leadpipe all the way through to the main tuning slide from a BBb Bass at a fairly cheap price. This is probably more targetted at repairmen or collectors/sellers who have spare parts available. Is there anything out there?

I am not really interested in the main body of the instrument, although, if the price was right, i may consider buying a whole instrument. I have no model/make of preference as long as it works, although stuck slides arent an issue.

What you got? :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BBb
    WTB
    section
    BBb Bass
    tuning slide
  3. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Anything out there?

4. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

I am also looking to sell my sousaphone and tenor trombone;

The sousa plays in Bb tenor pitch so could be suitable for a child/small person to get into marching wind bands or an adult alike. The silver plate looks all fully intact and a mouthpiece is provided. It does have a case, but the buyer may wish to invest in something more suitable. No makers name/serial or any markings can be found, so not sure on this one! Looking for £400.

The trombone is a Windsor, which i bought off ebay under the impression it was an Eb. It turned out not to be, and whilst it hasnt been used by me (or by the previous owner as it looks) there is some wear/rot/brown stuff at the end of the stockings, although im sure someone who know what theyre doing can sort that out?! For this im asking £75.

5. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Sorry forgot to add!

Denis Wick Tuba Practice Mute - one small nick but otherwise just dusty from not being used. No box though im afraid! £75.

Alliance 2A Bass Trombone/Euphonium Mouthpiece brand new in box still. No leather case with it however. £29.

Id rather not ship the sousa, so pick up much prefered! But the others are fine to ship at an extra cost! Also open to offers.