would like to get to know people :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by spoon, Feb 8, 2008.

1. spoon

spoon Member

hey all!!

im writing this in full english as i have been told by people that my short hand text writing is awful! :mad: how rude!...

anyway i really still do not get this whole thing and would also like to get to know some other banding people! :biggrin:

if you are bored enough to read this then thank you!!

so come on tell me some things so i can become interested in coming on here because the confuzzledness is making it hard for me to understand anything on this website and i dont like it! :(

:confused:

erm.....sorry 4 the boringness

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FONT=Arial
    COLOR=Black
    FONT
    Black
    COLOR
  3. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

Hi there, may I suggest goin to a few band events such as the Areas or Pontins/Butlins? They're a good way of meeting people. Plus there's some nice folks around on this website..if you wana chat about something band related there's plenty of forums, if you wana chat about anything else there's the Off topic section and thread games to join in with too, I'm sure you'll get some enjoyment out of this site :)

4. spoon

spoon Member

i do go to band events....the areas...and i went to the nationals in september but it werent what its cracked up to be i dont think....or is that because im young and all i want to do is drink afterwards?? i dont know....i kinda get it but im not the brainest of people haha and so i find some of the forums hard to keep track of...

5. Robhibberd29

Maybe you ought to check some of the random and off topic threads then spoony, there is a few drinking threads which may be up your street then? :)

6. spoon

spoon Member

haha i might just do that!!

are you constantly on this website because everywhere i go i seem to see your picture lol

7. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Oh yes, Robs the resident multi-posting bass trom- super romantic - caption contest genius - alcoholic - dinosauretic - brass band celeb - word associationite - badger bating god of tmp ;) :biggrin: :tup

8. spoon

spoon Member

ok can i now have that in english as im extremely coffuzzled [​IMG]

9. Robhibberd29

I think that about sums it up Mr B ;-)

PS Seen my new signature? Impressive eh?

10. Robhibberd29

In answer to your question spoony I've posted almost 200 posts today so I would be surprised if you didn't spot my pic somewhere he he :)

11. spoon

spoon Member

haha.....i also see that you have all met jack turner the so called comedian from crofton band too from reading some of the forums...

you poor souls!!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FONT=Arial
    COLOR=Black
    FONT
    Black
    COLOR
  13. spoon

spoon Member

200 jesus christ superstar....

and whats with the spoony?? not that i dont mind just find it quite amusing!..

and what is your pic of...??

14. needmorevodka

needmorevodka Member

I think he means that Rob puts himself about a bit ;)
    Welcome to tmp by the way.

15. Robhibberd29

:eek: How dare you!

16. spoon

spoon Member

haha thats very nyc of you...i like straight talkin people :D...

btw i love your signature thingy...vodka is my life haha

17. BrotherBone

BrotherBone Member

Hey, thought i'd say hi! =)
    Feel free to hit me up n have a chat over a pint or ten at the areas!

18. spoon

spoon Member

haha i might just hold you to that although i dont tend to speak to other banding people cos i always seem to be sat in the corner getting merry quietly as i am nt quite 18 yet :(

19. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

I don't want to know what this means! :biggrin:

20. andyh

andyh Supporting Member

Well, it's like badger baiting but with a bigger hook ;-) It tends to make
    them rather annoyed too (runs and hides).

Andy

21. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to tMP spoon, hope you enjoy discussing stuff with some of the loons and other quite knowledgeable loons we get on here, just please note that long hand typing as you are doing is much the preferred method of typing (it's in our rules)

4. Bad Language: Please do not use bad language or make needless, incessant usage of:
    (a) Emoticons
    (b) the "quote" function
    (c) Line breaks or ALL-CAPS
    (d) Swearing or derogatory terms
    (e) "txt" Speak - which is very hard to read and quite frustrating
    (f) Smilies​
    There are loads of different forums and discussion areas to choose from, if you're struggling finding your way round or need some pointers please feel free to ask a mod who'll be only too pleased to help. ;)
    Ta.
    2md.

22. leisa

leisa Active Member

I think you've got it pretty much sussed! Is that not what most of us want to do?! :biggrin:

Welcome to tmp! :)