Wot should I have for my birthday?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by meandmycornet, Feb 4, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Its my birthday on wednesday (I'll be 19), but I don't have a clue wot to have, my parents are taking me shopping for my presents tomorrow but I am totally stuck for ideas! I want a pink iPod mini, but mother said that there too expensive! Anybody got any ideas??

2. drummerboy

drummerboy Member

You can't go wrong with chocolate...
  3. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

It's my birthday on wednesday too! I also don't know what I'd like, I think I' d like a bigger teapot. One thing I have decided is that it's definitly closer to Christmas this year than it's ever been...
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Ooh, I want to be the first this year to wish you Happy Birthday this year.

Happy Birthday! ;)
  5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Ask for the money and treat yourself to something....
  6. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Yer go for money, then you can find something you want yourself, parents usually get it wrong!
  7. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

buy a glow in the dark mouthpiece!
  8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

You're 19 and you still want pink stuff?!? LittleBabyBadger has just discovered pink. I had hoped that in 16 years or so she might have grown out of it, but you have just destroyed all hope for the future.
    You can't go wrong with a pink sparkly unicorn and some pink sparkly wellies.
  9. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

its pink, pink, pink all the way....... yuck !! ;)

get a new Barbie....theres bound to be 1 owt ! :p :p

oh av a gud birthday ! :)
  10. meandmycornet

hello thanx for all the suggestions! I think I have managed to convince my mum to get me and iPod mini! She is thinking of getting sent to my uncle in the caymans from an american website (there like £132 on there!) and bringing it home when she comes back from holiday which is like the end of march so i'm gonna have ages to wait :( oh and by the way to whoever suggested chocolate, i hate chocolate!!!! loadsa love fi xxxxxxxx
  11. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

You can never go wrong with a black and decker cordless drill - The perfect present for every occasion!!

12. meandmycornet

wot would i want with a cordless drill?
  13. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Who would'nt want a brand new Black and Decker Cordless Drill??

The Daddy of all presents!!
  14. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Ask for a brand new insrument:)
  15. meandmycornet

hehe don't need too! Got my very own cornet (my baby) at the regionals in torquay in november! Its a sovereign besson its not brand new, but apparently the older sovreigns are better than the newer ones! I don't care anyway, I love my cornet!
  16. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

iPod minis are rubbish! You want a proper iPod.... Watch out for the ones you buy in the states, they might have compatibility issues with PC's over here.
  17. meandmycornet

hey thanx for reminding me of that, i completely forgot about that :( back 2 the drawing board it is then!
  18. HBB

HBB Active Member

They should be ok? Just watch the mains adaptor, you'll need to get a uk one, as a convertor probably won't work.
  19. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

An apricot... Just as tastey as chocolate but healthier ;)
  20. HBB

HBB Active Member

But with none of the artificial sugar :eek: