Worst thing you ever did at school/uni?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ben.gernon, Apr 24, 2004.

1. ben.gernon

ben.gernon Member

What was the naughtiest/ funniest/ or scariest thing you ever did at school/uni?

2. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

we had a room change and the whole class decided to hide from our teacher. so when she came she wouldnt see us or hear us. we were still on school property though. she came didnt find us, went, we reappeared, she came back, and by now 20mins of a 58min lesson had been wasted, and we were threatened with being kept in our lunch for 20mins. well we werent and no1 told her we hid and made sure every1 was silent. very funny!!!!

3. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

tame lot us, we turned the clocks forward so our lessons ended early, people have a habit of setting of the firebells (not me i must add, its so annoying!) and on april fools day we turned our maths classroom round so that wen our teacher walked in her whole class were facing the back wall instead of her :twisted:

4. drummergurl

they happen in our school all the time, very boring, although if we have a substitute teacher we tell them the lesson ends about 20mins before it actually does, we dont change the clock. although we did change the clock once in an english lesson but it didnt work, the teacher had her watch on.

5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I went to school with some absolute nutters. Their pranks included;

• Smoking in class
      Going on Strike
      Making themselves sick in class
      Drug Dealing in class
      Swapping whiteboard markers for permanent ones
      Firebells going off
      Smashing windows
      Doing Speed in the toilets at school discos
      Stealing from the canteen

The worst thing I ever did was cheat at the maths challenge and the teacher found out someone had cheated and knew who it was, threatened suspension for non-owning up. I owned up, only to find it wasn't me who's name he had :oops: Got away with a detention

I also remember these 2 lads one of whom in DT pulled out a knife. His mate said, "I bet you a tenner you won't stab me", so the lad with knife agreed to the bet and then stabbed him!! :eek: :eek: Luckily the wound wasn't serious, although the trouble they were in was....

6. Nat

Nat Member

when i was at school we in the choir used to get first sitting for lunch so that we would be at choir on time, one day i went to and showed my pass but they said i couldnt go in so i told my choir master and he went and had a fight with the deputy head-screaming and shouting at the top of his voice for everyone to hear. i found out that the reason he wouldnt let me in was because he thought i was lying about bieng in choir(apparently i dont look the type!!) anyway i got totally blamed for this- how unfair is that??

7. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

When in 6th form, every thursday we went to the local across the road from about 11.30 til 20 mins before the end of school, we come in one day absolutely hammered (a la beginning scene of reservoir dogs style) and who should see us but the head of year... detention you would think... nope just asked if we'd had a good time, some drunken response was uttered.

Also in 6th form the whole year group got a right b*llocking for having a water fight... don't think it was as much the water fight but the soaking of the head, deputy head and head of 6th form that ticked them off.

Probably the worst thing i've seen was a lad who punched a maths teacher... the teacher just laughed at him, grabbed him and threw (literally) him out of class. Oh the amount of mocking the lad got was immense... mind you what do you expect from a lad who's nickname is "cabbage" :D

8. Trigger

Trigger Member

What didn't I do at school would be a more appropriate question and the answer would be behave!! :lol: I did did quite a lot of things at school- I wouls like to add that the teachers well deserved it, cos they were horrible to me, so I made sure they paid.

Apart from the usual locking teachers in classrooms- locking mobile phones in lockers and ringing them all lesson just to annoy the teacher, probably the worst thing I did and the thing I will proabably be remembered for, was doing my "own version" of the year book. The head teacher and the head of year had written messages to the year in our year book (all properly printed), complete with photos of themselves (very stupid). I scanned in that page to the computer and did some 're-arranging' of the text and the photographs. It was really good, because at first glance it looked exactly the same as the original, but on closer inspection you noticed the alterations. I then photocopied it about a hundred or so times, posted it to loads of random teachers and plastered the whole school in them!! There was uproar about this, no-one could prove it was me and there was a big assembly called about it and the head master was fuming (which made it all worthwhile). Brilliant and it was the week before our GCSEs- so I was the one that did the big thing at the end of the year! :lol: Classic 8)

9. drummergurl

lol fantastic!! the year book sounds well funny!!! hmmm gaining idea from this, *cue evil laugh* mwahahaha :twisted:

10. Trigger

Trigger Member

Yep- I definately recommend it!! It was like my final pay back right before I left. The thing to do is not to have any swearing or anything really offensive in it- for example, My head master was well up himself- you know really old g*t that drove around in a little convertable sports car with the top down etc. So What did read- "Message From the Head Master", was changed to "Message From the Head Poser"- and the whole of his message was changed to how wonderful he was- Something that said "As I look at the year I am reminded of how well you all have done"-was changed to "as I look at myself in the mirror, I am reminded of how wonderful I really am!" Subtle changes are the best. That really hit a raw nerve and I could tell that the other teachers thought it was really funny, but they had been told not to let on! It was bad, because I think all the teachers thought he was a poser too, so it made him look stupid in front of the whole school!! :lol:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Lynchie
    school
    moment
    ca
    Worst thing
  12. drummergurl

fantastic!!!!! thats well funny! our head went to canada during term time last october/november for 4 weeks i think. and we get told off if we go on holiday during term time, although he said it was with a few other head teachers but i dont believe him.

13. louise0502

louise0502 Member

My head of year told me yesterday that he had to censor my entry in the year book! :(

One of my friends once pushed someone through a window in the maths classroom and while another of my friends was trying to open a window the other day in textiles, the whole window popped out and fell down two floors and smashed into a million pieces!

Our maths class is always turning the clocks forward, but it only worked once, cos our maths teacher always knows :!:

14. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

Put a jelly bady in a test tube, and then heated it with a bunsun burner and watched as it exploded in my teachers back!! :D

got a detention for doing it though :(

15. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Going in the first place. The only thing I got out of my school days was my musical education at a separate institution.

16. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

I'm still in school so I still get the joy of getting up to mischeif! Every friday last lesson we have science and I swear our teacher is a wreck we've had him two years in a row and the guy is seriously scared of us! Our class have sponsoured silences regulary so we can't participate in lessons, some people in our class steal equipment, there's one of my mates who likes to stick his fingers up the teachers bottom (scary I know, but immensley funny when he says sorry sir I thought you where Jonny), The same guy ask the teacher if his wife is good in bet quite often!, we lock him out of class alot, we tell him we have medical check ups, assemblies etc etc and get out of class early, several people over the year have used experiments with bunsen burners to burn our excersize books, the list just goes on and on! I wouldn't mind but we're all quite good in every other lesson!

17. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

School dinner time: I loved mint sauce so after dinner I finished off all the mint sauce on our table. Then the next table, then the next and so on. Heaven.

Felt a little poorly in the afternoon so was sent to lie down in the sick room. This was upsetting as the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Constabulary was to give a talk to my class in the afternoon and I had to miss him. But at 3.30 pm my dad came to pick me up. Sadly, as I walked out of the sick room I threw up - all over the Chief Constable.

D

18. ju33les

ju33les Member

:shock: Went to a posh private girls' school and got up to so much naughtimess there in my 4th year that I was gobsmaked when they asked me to stay on into 6th form when i said I was leaving!

19. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Ditto!

:D :lol:

20. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I was, of course a very angelic child.However I did get very much shouted at for playing a game that involved dropping pencils down the front of summer dress.....i was the unfortunate child who was stood directly over the drain at the time....try explaining that one to your teacher!

21. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I never really got up to much at school but went there with some right head cases...lighting gas taps in physics, deliberately pushing people in to full length widows to see if they'd go through!!, snowballing the teachers with really hard compacted ice missiles, flooding the toilets etc.
    I once watched a 6th former and a teacher start throwing punches (well the teacher was more just defending himself really) but they didn't half go for it...the lad ended up being physically thrown out of the door by that teacher and a couple of others who'd turned up to help.

The really dumb *ss thing I did was to try and become a blood brother with my best mate, so we took apart a couple of pencil sharpeners and cut our thumbs...some blood brother me, I passed out at the sight of all the blood and woke up in sick bay!! :oops:
    Now that was difficult to explain cos my mate had an identical wound so I couldn't just claim I'd cut myself. prat.

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Lynchie
    school
    moment
    ca
    Worst thing