Worst thing ever!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by stopher, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stopher

stopher Member

Unfortunately, had my car broken into on Friday night/Satuday morning and have had my gig bag with my trumpet and cornet stolen along with my CD player, minidisc, digital camera and the expenses I had been given for playing in my girlfriends school show all last week.

THe scumbag invlolved even took my coat, boots and girlfriends makeup (possibly the biggest crime known to man on somedays!!!!)

Anyway, the details will be posted on the Stolen Instrument register so please have a look.

My sister phoned around every muisc shop within 200 miles and I have spoken to a few peris and schools already plus scouted round a car boot and 2nd hand shops. If anyone has any suggestions of anywhere else to look or hears anything, please pm me!!!!

Still fuming and annoyed. Wish they had actually taken the car and left the instruments!

Chris

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey Chris

So sorry to read about this. We will get those details posted as soon as you send them to us and will do whatever we can to help. Very sorry...:(

3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:( that's awful, sorry to read of this....

Try eBay! Just in case.
    Hope your belongings are found/returned!!

All the best.

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Chris - have just put up the details on our register. I've also 'phoned our band secretary just in case he gets any dodgy phonecalls offering him the chance to buy some second hand instruments.

All the best mate - hope you get them back.

Will lock this thread as per norm, now the details have been uploaded to the tMP Stolen Instrument Register.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.