Worst player thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nickjones, Aug 11, 2009.

1. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

As the new prem season starts , who has been the ultimate football donkey...............

Marco Boogers - west ham Proper Mental!!
    Tony Daley - 21 games in 4 years for wolves! proper waste of money ( cost a couple of Million , when a couple of Million was a serious amount of Money
    Tomasz Frankowski - the Pole with No Goal.....painful to watch
    Massimo Taibi - er worst goalie ever
    djimi traore - best own goal scorer in the world ever...champ league winner - like a newly born donkey with no balance
    Eric Djemba-Djemba - trading off the great st Eric of cantona's name....shocking
    Torben Piechnik - Liverpool erm terrible
    Vinnie Jones - a proper clown

add your own shockers!!!!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Marco Boogers
    Million
    Eric Djemba-Djemba
    djimi traore
    Massimo Taibi
  3. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Daniel Prodan.

Cost Rangers 2.2m and arrived injured. Never kicked a first team ball in two and a half years and was punted on a free.

Of course there's always Tore Andre Flo - 12.5m LOL

4. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

What a disappointment, I thought this was gonna be a proper mudslinging worst band player thread !

5. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

Andre Silenzi, and the other two useless italians David Prat bought for a lot too much money and sent my beloved down the tubes for the next ten years.

6. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

lets start one, my vote is for nasty nick!

7. bbg

bbg Member

We had a whole squad of "worst players" at Raith Rovers a few seasons back (no comments please, Mr Martin!) - Claude Anelka (there, I've managed to type in the idiot's name), brother of Nicolas, "bought into the club" and brought over a raft of mainly amateur players from France.
    Rank rotten the lot of them, relegated the team and almost bankrupted the club with their wages / flats / car expenses etc etc.

As far as top league clubs are concerned, the Chinese international centre half (Du Wei?) who played 45 minutes for Celtic in a Cup defeat to lower league Clyde is a candidate, along with his predecessor, Rafael Scheidt, who played exactly as he sounded......

The other half of the Old Squirm , as well as Flo, signed Swedish internationalist Jonas Thern a few years back and the guy was so slow and unfit that he should have been embarrased to pick up his wages.

8. Columbo

Columbo Member

Newcastle for their lazy, unprofessional and mard***e underachieving attitude last year!

9. themusicalrentboy

Jonothan Bateson, Bradistan City. A horrible tackle on our MoM who ran him ragged all night tonight, near as damn it broke his leg and then complained about being sent off.

what a stopcock.

10. StellaJohnson

I want to vote for Stan Collymore, he should have been much better and underachieved.

11. dyl

dyl Active Member

Agreed. Still not as bad as Istvan Kozma though!

I'll add Ade Akinbiyi and Jason Lee to the list......................

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Marco Boogers
    Million
    Eric Djemba-Djemba
    djimi traore
    Massimo Taibi
  13. themusicalrentboy

most underachieving player (if you can call being a Forest hero and a Liverpool player underachieving!) maybe, but worst player... no way. He got Forest promoted back to the Premiership almost singlehandedly.

14. StellaJohnson

but his private life got in the way of what he could have done and I still think he underachieved, big name and what did he do for England more importantly?

15. themusicalrentboy

I don't really care what he did for England....... I am a Forest supporter and as such am ever so slightly biased towards one of the greatest strikers ever in a Forest shirt, scoring somthing like 42 from 65 games. He did underachieve, but the worst player? You're having a laugh.

16. StellaJohnson

all coming out now forrest supporter you!!! correct i agree and no he wasn't the worst player

17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

18. dyl

dyl Active Member

Classic scam! But typical Souness activity! ;)

Another fictional footballer, who according to the Times and the News of the World at the time was attracting interest from Liverpool, was Didier Baptiste! Some more scams here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/1118488.stm