World Book Day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

On Thursday it's World Book Day and in true primary school tradition I have to go in fancy dress as a character from a book. So far I'm thinking that I'd like to go as Burglar Bill (not too much effort!) but I was wondering if anyone new what he wore on his bottom half? I have a black and white striped top (yes really I do, I quite like strips...!) and can probably find some kind of mask from somewhere (or make one) but as I don't have my copy of the book here I can't remember what we wears on his lower bits! If anyone has access to a copy could they please have a look and tell me what to wear!

Failing that, all other fancy dress book character suggestions will be considered!

Thanks in advance!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    World Book Day
    Burglar Bill
    fancy dress book character suggestions
    effort
    kind of mask
  3. Steve

Steve Active Member

Twas blue jeans I believe, so in all fairness you are going dressed as you with a mask and hat on Caz!

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I realise that and I'd much rather go as something far more original and exciting, alas so far you lot haven't provided me with any much needed ideas!

5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Postman Pat!

Harry Potter!

Frodo! :)

6. Lisa

Lisa Member

How about Alice in Wonderland. Or Tigger...you could wear lots of stripey stuff and get a stripey tail and paint stripes on your arms and face.

Snow White

Rapunzle...wear a tall cone-shaped hat and get long plaited hair

Dumbo the elephant...wear grey, paint your face grey and pin on big floppy ears and a trunk and a tail

Nellie the elephant....same but pink

Little red riding hood
    Tinkerbell from Peter Pan
    Mrs Tiggy Winkle from Peter rabbit
    Saucepan Man from The Faraway Tree...wear lots of saucepnans
    an Ooompa Loompa from Charlie and Chocolate factory
    Pippi Longstocking...
    Dorothy from Wizard of Oz...or the Lion or scarecrow or the tin man!
    Winnie the Witch

Or go as a really evil witch from some fairytale and wear black stuff and paint your face and hands green with big ugly warts. Wear a black pointy hat and stick on a bent nose and make a broomstick.