Working Late....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by timbloke, Nov 28, 2003.

1. timbloke

timbloke Member

I am at work....

It is no 9:10pm on a Friday night...

I am unlikely to leave for about an hour because the things a am priting off (A0 size) are taking 10 mins eah and there are 5 left...

Admitedly i didn't get in until 10 this morning but still....

Please keep me company for the next hour :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    work
    left
    things
    A0 size
    company
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Aaahhh, poor Tim. :cry: You should have your trusty trom with you for such an occasion. Think of the playing you could be doing instead of sitting staring at a boring printer. :lol: :wink:

4. timbloke

timbloke Member

especially as last night i was told i'm doing a solo at a concert next saturday... only the acrobat, but i've not played it out before, so could do with every bit of practice to hone it to perfection... :)

The advantage of being here alone, late is that i can put some music on really loud...

The disadvantage is that it is a big old building with loads of strange noises...

The other advantage is that it is our Annual Party tomorrow night, so hopefully this show of exceptional commitment will be rewarded by a few drinks from a few directors.... :guiness

5. groovy

groovy Active Member

Well at least you're able to browse tmp at your leisure, instead of actually working!!!!! :p :p :wink: :wink:

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Tim - awww... never mind... there's a nice 360' image just been posted for ya!!

John

7. Di

Di Active Member

You can but hope!

You could always get Groovy or Cornet Girl to write you a story to keep you occupied. :wink:

8. groovy

groovy Active Member

Once, upon a time there was a man named timbloke. His printer ate him while he was browsing tmp. The End

:wink:

9. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

I'm sure that gave him a lot of confidence in that old, spooky building. :wink: :lol:

10. timbloke

timbloke Member

I ought to dig out some of my stories i wrote ages ago. they were actually quite wierd...

I'll post one one day...

11. Moy

Moy Active Member

Hope the building aint haunted Tim. :wink:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    work
    left
    things
    A0 size
    company
  13. groovy

groovy Active Member

BOO! Its the ghost of tmp!

How much more is still to print (How long till your freedom? :p )

14. Di

Di Active Member

Count us down, then, how many pictures are left? Are they at least interesting pictures?

15. timbloke

timbloke Member

not even pictures... microsoft project printouts...

last one just about to come off the plotter...

i'm off...

cheers for your support!!! where would i be without tMP??

... probably here, but a bit more bored...!!

16. groovy

groovy Active Member

:D Hooray!

17. Di

Di Active Member

Enjoy whats left of your evening. Good luck with the Directors, hope they appreciate the extra effort and good luck with The Acrobat next week. :D