Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Hell's_Trombone, Feb 28, 2007.

1. At 7:10pm this evening my nephew was born!!!!! He's called Noah and was 8 lb 15 and a half oz!!! im soooo excited!!!! shame they live an hour an a half away.....so haven't seen him yet! :( but im countin down till i meet him!! he looks beautiful from the picture iv seen!!!!!!!

(HEE HEE Auntie Kate!!!!! :biggrin: )
  2. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Congratulations! :clap:
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Wo! Sounds like one very proud auntie. I bet you'll take every chance you can get to spoil him rotten. ;)
  4. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

CONGRATS KATE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wait till he says your name, my nephew still can't and he's nearly two! at least your name is only one syllable and not three :biggrin:

you will have some very fun times with him, I have already

5. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

:D :clap: :clap: Welcome to the world baby Noah! - hugs and kisses from us all.:clap: :clap: :D
  6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

And the best bit about being an auntie is, you can hand them back when they cry/poo/vomit!
    It's fun being an auntie, you can pay back your brothers and sisters for all the stuff they did by buying annoying noisey toys for their offspring...
    Congratulations from the Badger
  7. andreww

andreww Member

funnily enough, I too had a nephew called noah born on that day weighing exactly the same - and they live and hour and a half away! what a coincidence...........oh its you kate! He likes me better than you I can tell already and he's definately got cornet lips not trombone lips! There's no way he's gonna be a woodwind boy I won't allow it!