Woo! The Rankings are Back!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lynchie, Sep 17, 2004.

1. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

There I was about to complain about being lumped into this massive group of "Senior Members" (ahem, I'm not senior! I'm still young and agile!) and you went and brought back the old rankings!

Cheers guys!!

:-D :bounce :metal: :guiness
  2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Spotted Lynchie. I never noticed!

Hurrrrrrray!!!:clap: :woo :terrier :bounce :metal:
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Well spotted sir... sorry about the delay in sorting these out.

Look out very soon also for some new optional 'premium' tMP services that will get you a nice 'tMP Supporter' image in your profile too... not to mention additional features, increased PM storage, larger avatar etc, and other stuff!! ;) - all optional of course - to show your support and help for tMP.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2004
  4. mikelyons

Hey mods! Are they working differently than before? Some people seem to have different ratings for the same (similar) no of posts. Or am I going completely daft?
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Mike

Only a few rank/title changes that's all... and a new "tMP Nutcase Poster" for whoever reaches a staggering 10,000 posts...;)

What have you noticed?
  6. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

A lot of people still seem to have the old junior member / member / senior member title. I think your rankings (or "titles" as they seem to be called now) are only updated once you come online on tMP...
  7. mikelyons

I suppose that prize has got Peter's name on it already :)
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

*having just reached the 2000 mark realises he's gonna have to up his work rate somewhat to land that particular 10,000 post fish!*
  9. Di

Di Active Member

Aye, you still need to "up" your daily average a bit if you're gonna land that title :rolleyes:
  10. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

10,000 ey?!

hmm sounds fun!!

maybe when i finish my A2's

day n night!

kell x
  11. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

hey guys, check my pic and see what ive got!im a tmp suporter!:p
  12. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Of course, I'm already supposed to have one of those email addresses, being a champeen and all...oh well, ho-hum. ;)