Wizard of Oz

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SoloBaritone, Mar 22, 2006.

1. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Hey, I haven't been on for a while cos I haven't got any internet access at the minute, but I thought I'd get to a PC cos I need help!

I am going to a fancy dress party as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz but I can't remember what she looks like. I've hired the dress and I have some smashing red shoes but what else do I need? I've looked at some pics on the internet and she's wearing blue shocks, is that right? What else should I get?

Thanks,

Jayne

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wizard of Oz Hey
    Dorothy
    Jayne
    internet access
    Wizard of Oz
  3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

There's a picture here, Jayne, but it doesn't show the socks very well:

;)

Attached Files:

4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

This might be more useful:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  5. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

yep, it's blue socks jayne. She wore her hair in bunchies too with blue ribbons. Nothing much else apart from she carried a wee basket as well.

6. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

What does she carry round in that stupid basket? Maybe I could put booze in it.

7. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

The woman in the fancy dress shop tried to give me a wig. I was like eww, no thanks! I have pretty enough hair to put it in bunches but I'll need to go and get some blue ribbon.

8. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

She carries Toto (small black dog) in the basket. Look at the picture on the right in Peter's post. The black blot is the dog's head, I think.

9. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Carrying a toy dog round with me is just asking for errors when I'm p***ed. I think I'll stick to my idea!

I'm going to venture into town to get all the stuff. Anymore suggestions let me know, if I don't respond it's cos I can't get on a PC but I'll defo check before the party.

Thanks!

10. Steve

Steve Active Member

ooohhhhhhhh, I can just picture you skipping down a yellow brick lane now Jayne. Have a fab time! I think you should carry booze in the basket, and an umbrella incase a drunk decides to throw drink at you :(

11. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Hahahaaaaaa!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wizard of Oz Hey
    Dorothy
    Jayne
    internet access
    Wizard of Oz
  13. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Hope you have fun doll, sounds like you'll be looking gorge!

14. Di

Di Active Member

We wil be getting pictures of course, won't we Jayne? ;)

15. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Pictures may follow, depends on how big a mess I get into!

I have ribbons to put round my hair, woo!!

Ooh, also, I have a new job!! I am now a special needs support assistant at a Infant and Nursery school. I start on Monday, I'm so excited!!