Wingates Band: Uniform & Instrument Amnesty

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Anno Draconis, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is in the right place, apologies if not.

Wingates Band have recently undertaken an audit of uniforms and instruments, and found that some are missing We are particularly short of blue concert jackets and walking out jackets. As we're not a sponsored band, replacing these in large quantities puts quite a strain on resources.

If you've been a member of Wingates Band, or helped us out in the past, could you take five minutes to check whether you have anything of ours? If you find that you have, please send me a PM on here, or email andrew <at> I can arrange to get stuff collected so you don't have to make the trip to Westhoughton. Rest assured there won't be any recrimination - we'd just like to get as much of our stuff back as we can.

2. Zappa

Zappa Member

I returned my Blue jacket, walking out jacket, black shirt, bow tie, grey trousers etc etc to your 1st bari's better half a few months back ... They were a ****** good fit too!! ;)

3. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Cheers Chris!

Mine don't fit. That's the main reason I want to get a load of them back, so I can find jackets that don't look like ****ing sacks :rolleyes: