Wind Beneath my Wings

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by gcbtrom, Sep 4, 2009.

1. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Apologies if this has already been asked, I'm after a recording of:
    -Wind Beneath My Wings
    -You Raise Me Up

Euph or Trom with piano accomp.

If anyone can steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. basebonetone

basebonetone Member

try - they have a download link/purchase - not sure if its scored with piano or what but might be useable?

3. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Tried that, found a Youtube Video of WBMW but would prefer a CD recording.

It's for a possible entry into a music competition next year and entries need to be in by Mid November so help ASAP would be useful... :)
  4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

There's a load of trom stuff here, but the accompaniment is MIDI. Not what you probably want.
  5. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

I'm not bothered about the accomp sound for the moment, I want to find the above pieces with piano to hear what they sound like as i've heard a few "odd" renditions of them and don't want to pick "one of them"
  6. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

They're ok but not quite what I'm after, thanks anyway
  7. JamesVoros

JamesVoros New Member

Are you looking for a backing track to play with? Or just to hear how the melody goes

8. Po's the name

Po's the name Member

I have a recording by the Flowers Band on a cd they recorded at a brass band festival. This trombone solo 'Wind Beneath My Wings' is with band accompaniment so Im not sure if it helps, if you'd like to hear it then drop m an email and I will email the track over to you, no problem at all.
    My email address is
  9. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Thanks for the replies. Basically I need a Solo with Piano Accomp. Having heard a few renditions on youtube with various accomp, the lack of music available on this island and the lack of "previews" of such pieces online it's handy to know if anyone has any recordings of either piece with piano accomp - or where I could get such recordings.