Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by cornetblower, Jun 28, 2005.

1. cornetblower

cornetblower Member

I know that its been disappointing from a British point of view, but is anyone still watching?

If so, has anyone got any predictions? Can anyone beat Federer?
    Personally I don't think so (but I thought that before the Australian and the French!).
  2. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

I think at this stage I would still back Federer to win, and Sharapova agin for the ladies, I reckon she has it in her to stick it.
  3. cujo_134

cujo_134 Member

I'm hoping that Roddick wins, but I figure he won't. Hoping for a fantastic Five Setter final between Roddick and Federer. And yes I'm still watching.
  4. cornetblower

cornetblower Member

Roddick's looking in pretty good form. I think that he had his wobble against Braccialli. He's got to be the favourite to get through to the final.

I also think that Sharapova will win the ladies, although I'd quite like Venus to win. She's been in Serena's shadow for too long.
  5. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

I havnt seen much of the tennis this year I'm afraid - but it hasnt been the best year from a British point of view, although it is the first time in many, many years that a Scotsman has progressed to the 3rd round - it has never happened (I dont think) in my lifetime before... lol

I dont really know that many players, its the only tennis I watch throughout the year, but its always nice to sit down and watch the ladies tennis.... ;-)
  6. Terrible Timp

Terrible Timp Member

Got nowt better to do after my a levels predictions RODDICK N SHARAPOVA Federa looks in good form once again though