Wimbledon

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by cornetblower, Jun 28, 2005.

1. cornetblower

cornetblower Member

I know that its been disappointing from a British point of view, but is anyone still watching?

If so, has anyone got any predictions? Can anyone beat Federer?
    Personally I don't think so (but I thought that before the Australian and the French!).

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    British
    Australian
    French
    Wimbledon
    British point of view
  3. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

I think at this stage I would still back Federer to win, and Sharapova agin for the ladies, I reckon she has it in her to stick it.

4. cujo_134

cujo_134 Member

I'm hoping that Roddick wins, but I figure he won't. Hoping for a fantastic Five Setter final between Roddick and Federer. And yes I'm still watching.

5. cornetblower

cornetblower Member

Roddick's looking in pretty good form. I think that he had his wobble against Braccialli. He's got to be the favourite to get through to the final.

I also think that Sharapova will win the ladies, although I'd quite like Venus to win. She's been in Serena's shadow for too long.

6. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

I havnt seen much of the tennis this year I'm afraid - but it hasnt been the best year from a British point of view, although it is the first time in many, many years that a Scotsman has progressed to the 3rd round - it has never happened (I dont think) in my lifetime before... lol

I dont really know that many players, its the only tennis I watch throughout the year, but its always nice to sit down and watch the ladies tennis.... ;-)

7. Terrible Timp

Terrible Timp Member

Got nowt better to do after my a levels predictions RODDICK N SHARAPOVA Federa looks in good form once again though