will you be going to see the new HP film?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by super_sop, May 25, 2004.

?

will you be going to see the new Harry Potter film?

1. to rite cant wait

91.3%
  2. Harry who? not a chance

8.7%
  1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

will you be going to see the new Harry Poytter film?

personally i cant wait (but will have to as its released on 4th June) i hope to be going on the Sunday afternoon if I can get tickets. will be going on me own though :cry:

2. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

Embaressed to say I've not seen any of them although my wee man has them all on video and no doubt will get this one too.I might sit down and watch them all one night.Anyway to answer the question-NO.

3. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

I will of course be going to the cinema to see HP as the trailer looks awesome!! I can't wait! :D :D :D :D :D

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Absolutely!!! I've read all the books so far, then read them to my kids and can't wait for the next book...I'm hooked.

Roll on the next film, it looks good.

5. missflugel

missflugel Member

I cant stand it.
    They were filming in Durham a couple of years back and Malfoy (?!?!?!) signed a picture that is now in our college bar but thats about as much interest as I show

Jo x

6. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

you have no reason to be embaressed :p

i can't really get into the films, love the books

might go and see it anyway after its been out a while

7. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I'm so much into HP that I named my cats Potter and Weasley. :D

Can't wait to go either.

8. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

WOO!

harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry!!!

course i'll be goin to see the film.... harry rules!!!!!

9. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

Absolutely positively not.

Read the first book, watched the first film, hated both.

It's not that they're particularly BAD, it's more that they're a rip of Enid Blyton's old work, but in my opinion not written anywhere near as well.

I really can't understand the hype.

10. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I definitly will be....Harry rocks!
    Craig, I'll go and watch it with you!
    Fishsta...read the rest of the books, the first is the worst....the third is outstanding as is the fourth and the fifth is pretty darn good too!

I love Harry :D

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    HP
    Harry Poytter
    new HP film
    new Harry Poytter film
    Sunday afternoon
  12. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I am going as I loved the books! I know the last two films were a pile of ***** but I appreciated the fact that they were trying to bring the books to life so to speak, although I prefer to use my imagination!
    Film actually comes out on May 31st, as it said on the trailer at the cinema, so you don't have to wait until the 4th June! (plz correct me if i'm wrong!)
    I really hope this one will be better as it's a smashing book!

13. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Apparently the release date was bought forward to the 31st.
    Although the HarryPotter website did still say the 4th last time I looked (which of course was ages ago for educational purposes only......)

14. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Yup, defo..
    Havent read the books but I really enjoyed the films.

15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

read the books saw the first film and havent really bothered with the rest of them and am not bothered whether i see another harry potter film again. but i will read the books, gives me summat to do for a week or so

16. Salli

Salli Member

Definitely!

Glad to see we have another HP fan in the band Craig :D

17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

no... no... no.... just isn't going to happen! I've just about seen the first (saw the first half on a coach on the way back from a band tour, and the second half on a plane to New York) and didn't really like it either time, so I'm not going to bother with the rest. Anyway, have no one to go with, and I'm DEFINITELY not going alone!

18. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Will definitely go and see it, though I didn't like the first 2 films particularly. Have read each of the books about 3 times. Recently finished reading all 5 in a row. Anybody know when the 6th book is coming out?

19. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

:bounce YAY!! Harry Potter! :mrgreen: I can't wait to see the next film!! :bounce

20. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Got a Harry mad 9yr old daughter - have no choice (although quite looking forward to it)

Got tickets for Monday Morning (31 May - no waiting till June 4th here :D)

21. Can't wait!!!! Booked my tickets yesterday, and now i'm getting a bit giddy!
    Read all of the books, and although the last two films were not as good as the books they still had harry and ron in them so i was happy!
    Getting a bit impatient about the 6th book though, and the 4th film starts filming this summer, so i'm guessing that it won't be out til about 2006. Come on Warner Bros/J.K, get your acts together!!!

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    HP
    Harry Poytter
    new HP film
    new Harry Poytter film
    Sunday afternoon