Wilkinson's, St Helens

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by SBB, Oct 30, 2003.

1. SBB

SBB Member

Just wondering if anyone knows who the adjudicators are at Wilkinsons??

and are any of the TMPers going to the contest??

8) :lol:
  2. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Flixton are going so that'll be me, Leisa, Sparkly, Rutribal and Ju33les... Timbone will unfortunately not be there because he thought it'd be funny to let me crash and burn on stage! :wink:
  3. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

We'll be taking a few tMPers along.
    We are competing so we shall meet you all for a post match (i've been told pre match drinks are out of the question :cry: awww) drink.

Good luck to all our opponents. :D
    Break a leg :wink:
  4. leisa

leisa Active Member

eh?? noooooo!!! we shall be there again so just watch out for rachels drunken state no doubt!!!! :wink: :)
  5. I'll be there with SilkBrassBen
  6. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Harrogate will be there, so watch out for Cornetgirl, Valvecap, Hitman, Brass Penguin, myself and others...

7. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

I kind of live in st helens, so no doubt I'll be there all day!
  8. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

i will be stewarding, so if you see a girl sat on a door with brown hair looking exctemely bored, who looks like my avatar, then come saw 'ello!

Also, i apologise in advance of the state of the theatre, it looks awful...
  9. Hilary Mateer

Hilary Mateer Member

Chapeltown are going so I will be there.

Our MD sometimes comes on here as well
    His user name is Blades4Ever so no prizes for guessing which football team he supports

See you all there :)
  10. Valvecap

Valvecap Member

St Helens - Brass, Beer, good competition... (day off the next day) - Bring it on! :twisted:
  11. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

That'll be me driving then - especially as I'm working the next day! For once in my life I want an early draw and I'll drive!

Rach x
  12. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

it's only 40 minutes from harrogate! when i drive anyway! nah, it's more like 1hr 40 minutes, unlucky!
  13. I'll be there, dead easy to spot.

Black Trowsers and a White shirt.

Come and say hello!
  14. Max

Max Member

Euphonium John - I think possibly you should wear a bow tie or simialr neckwear, then we are in no doubt as to who you are!

PS: I'll be the one in the pub down the road from the theatre (if you could call it that) with a pint glass in hand - should stand out from the crowd!
  15. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

I think it's only the competition that keeps it in business each year!

ps, it's the swan for anyone who doesn't know!
  16. The Cornet King

The Swan you say...just jot that one down...right then, shall see you all in there after we have played and staggered you all with the quality of our performance. :D :D :D
  17. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

well, it'll be packed, but it's only a hundred yards from the theatre, although, i can hear the assembly rooms (cheap on a sunday) and wetherspoons calling now!
  18. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

the assembly. neil :roll: they play good music, but it's cheap and they have an area for pool and that, loads more classy than The Swan...
  19. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

but beer not as nice as weatherspoons, and further to walk than the swan, although easily big enough to hold quite a few bands!
  20. The Cornet King

Oh look come on guys :eek:

For us banders not from those parts we need to know where to get the best, cheapest ale, with the max amount of tMPers in...

Which pubs it gonna be??? :D :D