Wilkinsons Rehearsal

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by stotty74, Nov 15, 2004.

1. stotty74

stotty74 Member

Does anyone know of any possible rehearsal venues for Wilkinsons on Sunday? I have tried most of the numbers given by the organisers, and nothing is available. I've still got a few more to try, but i'm really getting desperate now!! Any help gratefully received.
    Thanks

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    rehearsal venues
    nothing
    Wilkinsons
    most
  3. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Try any local pubs?

4. johnflugel

johnflugel Active Member

Salvation Army Halls or other churches(dependant on the time you will need it), perhaps a bandroom on the way to St Helens (e.g if I was coming from Leeds, perhaps stop at Manchester or Warrington), community centres, schools

Hope this helps

John

5. stotty74

stotty74 Member

I was given more numbers of pubs by people who were on the list, but again no luck. We had a rehearsal in the Geoge Hotel last year, in their pool section. Terrible preparation - no privacy from the rest of the pub, and England were playing (which distracted a few too many of us!!).
    Will try and see about schools and halls in the area now - hadn't thought of them originally.
    Thanks

6. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

What section are you? The Parr Bandroom may be available. PM or email me.

7. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Try Holy Cross Primary School in St Helens, it's right at the back of the Theatre, but just on the dodgy 1way system that people get lost in!!

8. stotty74

stotty74 Member

Thanks everyone. Just been to rehearsal, and we've finally sorted something!! None of the social clubs had anything suitable, and the couple of schools i tried werent available!!
    Good luck to everyone going on Sunday.