Wii Orchestra

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by imthemaddude, Aug 1, 2007.

1. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Anyone else heard about this game. How EXCITING is it going to be!! You get to conduct an orchestra and with speed control and also control individual players. Apparently it isn't out until 2008 in Europe. I don't own a Wii but I can't wait for it to come out and I go round a mates!

2. SamHayday

SamHayday Member

OMG so fun... i sick to death of trying to get my mates to sing in time... I don't know why you would go to your mates to play it - I'd get a Wii just for that! (Chuckles with excitment)

3. imthemaddude

I've only just bought a ps2! It took me two years to save up for that and now it's almost out of date!

4. SamHayday

SamHayday Member

Lol yer I only have an XBox but I use my computer loads more so I suppose I'll just have to wait until MicroSoft Orchestra comes out.

5. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Can you programme you own band and music? then theres NO excuse for conductors not practising :D ( which is the only reason we turn up for rehearsals isn't it ) ;)

6. yoshi77

yoshi77 Member

I can't wait fot this game, it's going to be awesome! There is some footage from E3 (game show) of the game being played. You can see it on YouTube.

7. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

Shortly to be followed by Wii Brass Band ...........
    ............. where you wave your stick at the players who then completely ignore you - the Basses play slower and flatter than everyone else, the drummer rushes on ahead until he finds a place to put in some unwritten fills, the Bass Trom continually plays louder than everyone else and the Soprano holds the last note a fraction of a second too long........

8. imthemaddude

I'm getting a Wii for my birthday :bounce :bounce :bounce (I hope :rolleyes: )