Why?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TIMBONE, Sep 3, 2004.

1. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

Why PICCOLO profession like music, that's full of VIOL practices, confirmed LYRES, old FIDDLES, and BASS desires? For the LUTE of course!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    PICCOLO profession
    music
    LUTE
    FIDDLES
    course
  3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

And there's nothing that can TRUMPET ;)

4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Honestly, Tim; such 'violin'ferences you make,,,,

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

We could all try and DRUM up some more support - I'll phone her and EUPHONIUM :oops:

6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

That indeed, would display a 'cymbal' of our support. Still, best not to 'harp' on about it.

7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Aarrgghhh!!

8. what on EARTH are you going on about?!!! Did I miss something?!

9. jameshowell

jameshowell Active Member

We are simply 'fiddling' with our sentences a little, so they are less 'fundamental'ly boring, and lacking in (dynamic) contrast

10. right :S

I have a question... it is off topic but Ive gotta ask somewhere - whete have all the smilies gone?! I cant see any when Im writing a post anymore!

I would add something "on topic" but I still have no idea why you're all talking such **** :)

11. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Taking NOTE of Little Miss marcroft - I have the same problems with my smilies....

However we must be back on topic and keep up the TEMPO before the Mods post to put us in our place.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    PICCOLO profession
    music
    LUTE
    FIDDLES
    course
  13. jameshowell

jameshowell Active Member

Don't you mean before they put you back in ur seat, as well as asking why you are standing during the rehearsal?

*For little_miss_marcroft's information, the idea is you use music releated words in ur sentences in place of the "normal" ones. If that makes sense...*

14. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Parhaps rather than being on here browsing thru tMP - I should be PRACTISING, after all we have a CONCERT tomorrow. Parhaps I need a more CONCERTed approach to this and SWING into action pretty SHARPly!

15. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I think this thread has 'accidental'ly been 'instrumental' in producing some awful puns! I'm just popping off now to meet up with my mate Anna Crusis. I like her. She's always 'upbeat'......

16. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

I will ask HARMONICA to explain it to you.

17. Brian Bowen

Brian Bowen Active Member

After an extra long rehearsal some players get a bit crotchety while others find it difficult to breve.

18. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

they've all increased there power and tuned into super super mods!