why?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by vonny, Oct 13, 2005.

1. vonny

vonny Member

I have just replied to the water band rossendale post, and i am confused as to why the writing style was the same as rumbles's?

Yvonne x

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    rumbles
    water band rossendale post
    writing style
    Yvonne x
  3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Because you typed your reply 'inside' the quote. ;)

4. vonny

vonny Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhh right! I guess that means i am dizzy.

Thank you!!!!!

Yvonne x

5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

pretty much, yup. ;)

6. vonny

vonny Member

Now that is cheeky crawford... but what can you expect from the male species :biggrin:

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Oi, watch it you... I seem to remember you bidding keenly recently for a certain person who hangs around these parts ...:biggrin:

8. 2nd man down

:eek: John, please, contain yourself!

9. vonny

vonny Member

OK John point taken - you're right i did start the bids.

Would i really exchange a curly wurly for a man - ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

10. vonny

vonny Member

Oh and crawford you have upset me now, nothing you can say will make me smile ;) ;)

11. 2nd man down

you said it!! I was merely massaging your ego by agreeing with you.

Sheesh, you can't do right for doing wrong round here! :rolleyes: :(

Bang goes my chance to show you round New York and Boston! :frown:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    rumbles
    water band rossendale post
    writing style
    Yvonne x
  13. Di

Di Active Member

Take him to tMP COURT! He's already been up on charges of meanness once, 2nd time round should be easier to convict him. I can recommend an excellent legal aid. ;)

14. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I would like to appear in his defence!

I thought he was very polite with his reply, I was going to say 'that's not how you spell it', but thought better of it. :rolleyes:

So in his defence, your honour, I put it to the court that no insult was, in fact, committed or intended and, therefore, there is no case to answer. I rest my case. :cool:

15. 2nd man down

Hang on a moment, would this be the same prosecution counsellor "Will the Sec(ond rate)" (who incidentally has very magnanimously commissioned a flugel solo, "The ballad of the Wooden Flugel" that can be purchased by following this link http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16678 and then incredibly kindly pledged all the proceeds from the sales to the upkeep of this wonderful website) that led you to a humiliatingly crushing defeat?? :confused:

Oh yeah, superb choice, bring it on. :D :biggrin:
    TCK?? you ready for round 2??

16. vonny

vonny Member

Hey Dinie have you noticed that it's all the boys who are attempting to justify thier actions :biggrin:
    Well let me tell them - It's only just begining!
    Bring on the tmp court proceedings, and let's have the court room full of women, except for the defendant and the defence lawyer who can try and explain themselves ;)

Crawford - bring it on... :tongue:

Yvonne x

17. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I'm sorry, but the Defence always has the right to challenge any jurors whom they consider may be biased. So all male jury for me, thank you. :cool:

18. 2nd man down

Here here...my thoughts precisely! :clap: :biggrin:

19. vonny

vonny Member

Crawford... watch you don't trip up, or maybe i could assist you in doing so - i need a good laugh ;) :tongue:

20. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

M'lud, I really must complain! The Plaintiff, who by her own admission, is Dizzy, has now resorted to threats to intimidate my client! I ask the court to grant a restraining order, to forbid her to approach within 50 metres, and may the court even consider an ASBO curfew?:cool:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2005
  21. vonny

vonny Member

:( :( :( :( :( :( How could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Look at me all i do is sit, smile and don't say much.

Rapier have i told you that you look particulary nice today.

22. 2nd man down

Go Rapier, Go Rapier, Ooh Ooh Ooh!! :biggrin:

*puts both hands together in a big fist and moves them jerkily in a circular motion in front of himself in time with the words*