Why?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by meandmycornet, Jun 30, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Ok this is soooooooo unfair :( its my first day of no college ever, and i've been up for nearly and hour already, i've had a shower and i'm dressed and your probably all thinking, why? why aren't you having a nice long lie in?? why indeed!

Well the reason behind this malarky, is my mum and her conservatory! or conservatory to be as the case is! I'm waiting for the builders to get here, so I can babysit them! Apparently I have to give them tea and biscuits and keep the dog away at all times! (looks like i'm going for plenty of walks today then!)

I realllllllllly want to go back to bed though :tongue:

Fi
    xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    lie
    thinking
    plenty
    college
    mum
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Awww poor you. Did she plan it in purpose for your first day off? Talk about mean Mums. ;)

Why, why, when I've got all the time in the world to do nothing does the sunshine disappear? :(

4. andyp

andyp Active Member

How about (bit late I know but if you're doing the same tomorrow);

Make large pot of tea, put on stove to keep warm (needs metal teapot, obviously).
    Leave out milk, sugar, biscuits.
    Shut dog in lounge.
    Greet builders, show location of condiments (and toilet).
    Say you'll see them round lunch and go back to bed!

5. cjconnor24

cjconnor24 Member

Hahah!! Would tend to agree with andyp.........certainly my prefferd plan of action!!!

Chris:tup

6. Di

Di Active Member

Better still, offer to help. Keep picking bits up and asking "whats this?" "where does this go"? You'll soon find they'll be quite happy to work alone. :biggrin: Leaving you able to slink back off to bed guilt free. :clap:

7. meandmycornet

haha well i've had quite a fun morning! I've made them two cups of tea each (and theres 3 of them) and they've had to lots of biscuits the first lots was cookies which they didn't touch, but the caramel rocky's went down well! then i had to find them a plug socket for there big drill! then i had to find the hosepipe and open the garage! that was soooooooooo hard we have a double garage and i couldn't open it :tongue: leaving the poor little builder on the otherside of it holding the hosepipe for about 10 minutes!! managed eventually though and the builders probably laughed at me when i trasped back inside!

8. meandmycornet

oh and they can bugger off if they think there coming in the house! there all muddy and filthy!

9. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

University killed the idea of getting up at a "reasonable hour" for me, when I was at school I was always up by 7.45am....now I find it hard to believe there IS a 7.45am!!!!:eek:

10. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

when i was at school... in fact, since the age of about 10 i've got up at seven o clock (when i'm not being lazy :p)... and on saturdays i get up early too, though it's only at 9 now i've left SHYBB's training band.
    i've had band stuff to do almost every day since leaving college :(:)
    xx