Why?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by trombelle, Nov 15, 2004.

1. trombelle

trombelle Member

....do I still keep checking tMP when I still have 2,598 words of my history coursework that need doing URGENTLY?

and, bearing that in mind, why i am posting this random post?

anyone? please??? does tMP have weird magical/hypnotic powers?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    hypnotic powers
    words
    random post
    history coursework
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

4. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Yes...

5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Where else can you go to feel some love and sympathy AND get help with your history paper? What is the topic?

6. trombelle

trombelle Member

“In what ways, and to what extent, does the concept of Spain’s ‘Golden Age’ apply more specifically to the reign of Philip II than to the whole period 1474-1598? Justify your answer by reference to the similarities and differences you detect between the periods before and after the accession of Philip in 1556”

bet you wish you'd never asked eh BBCBari?!?

and shame on you HBB... cheating indeed!! are you suggesting my intellectual prowess and historical knowledge is not enough?
    well actually it's just that i'd rather spend the fourteen pounds on beer comiserating my results.......

7. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Do you think that King Phillips Fallout with Queen Elizabeth the 1st led to a rivalry in colonial expansion that cause some turf wars in America?

It seems to me that yeah, Columbus sailed from Spain or whatever, but the real rival to fight for colnies didn't kick in until King Phillip. I might be totally wrong though as history is not my forte

8. trombelle

trombelle Member

ummmm..........errrrr.......... ok. you've totally panicked me now. the syllabus doesn't cover the Amercan aspect. It's more into continuity and change throught the reigns of Ferdinand and Isabella, CHarles V and Philip II. So whilst the detail has to be minimal, it's about policies and movements in Spain over the 100 years. I'm going for the tried and tested areas of economy, culture, foreign policy (inc. New World), and religion.

Whaddaya mean your asleep already..........?!?

9. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Bonus points for working in Queen Juana the Mad!

10. trombelle

trombelle Member

lol...i'll do my best :S

11. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

Im doing the exact same thing!!!!
    Only I have 781 words left... which is nice!
    3 Essays in 11 days! that'll teach me not to leave it to the last minute!

I chose History coz I didn't think I had to do much work!!

D'OH!!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    hypnotic powers
    words
    random post
    history coursework
  13. trombelle

trombelle Member

not much work? NOT MUCH WORK?!? sheesh, bet you got a nasty surprise!

ps: 269 words to go :D

14. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

YES . Where else could I spend hours mindlessly, numbingly, aimlessly wandering around, sometimes just looking blankly at endless postings. :-D

15. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

I do it all the time :)- spending all day on a computer trying to do your coursework (which you've had two weeks to do!) and is due in at the end of the day-helps to have people around to keep you company! and everyone is really helpful and can offer 2nd opinions, or proof read your work for you (if your spelling and punctuation is really bad!) (thanks to all those poor souls i've imposed my english or history essays on!)

ps- essay bank is not a good idea!!

16. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

All done!!! yay... Now I can concentrate on more important matters!!!

3 essays in 12 days! Bl***y Locarno Treaty... B****y American School of 'History fro Below'... B****y Christians and the Decline of the Roman Empire!!!!

and Ive got a contest on Sunday!!! Talk about stress! My lungs have took a bit of a battering... B****y Marlborough Lights!!

Well I feel better now! (till january - B****y Exams!!!!)

17. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

ooooh that sounds familiar...sure i did it last year, although i have no idea what its about??

18. trombelle

trombelle Member

wooo!! handed it in today :D didn't even have to do an all nighter, was finished in time to watch 'Teachers' (if only they were all that cute, maybe i would be more inspired to work.....*swoon*)

19. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

Nor do I! somthing to do with the guarantors of agression towards other countires after WWI (1925). Basically a load of rubbish because it left out the Eastern fronteirs of Germany and we all no what happened in 1939!!

There.. thats ya History lesson for the day!!

I also got to watch Teachers last night!! ( I have my priorities!!) The blonde teacher is nice (Penny) why didnt I ho to a school like that?!

20. trombelle

trombelle Member

shhhhhh enough history talk! i'm still recovering from that essay!

That Penny is soooo full of herself. But the student she was seeing is a cutie! ;)
    Shame he dumped her eh?!?

No-one will ever beat Kurt and Brian though! Hilarious! (RIP :( )

21. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

did you notice "Wednesday" on the toilet door!!

P****d me self with that!!

The little people make me laff!

22. trombelle

trombelle Member