Why doesn't anyone ever PM me?????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dianamite, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Dianamite

Dianamite Member

I'm sick of BBCbari getting tons of messages everyday, and I never get ANY!!! I met lots of tMPers at Pontins this weekend, but nothing......also met some in the Killamarsh band in August......nothing there. Also at Bromsgrove, Harrogate, British Open, and Nationals.......how depressing is this? Is it because I voted for George Bush?
  2. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Don't think so - I hardly get any and I didn't vote for anyone! I can send you a PM if it will make you feel better. ;)
  3. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Dianamite. As much as a nice person you are youll realise that BBC bari posts an awful lot more then you so people realise that hes around and is more likely to get the message. If you on the other hand only have nine posts for example people dont think your here very often and so talk to your bloke instead. This is a most unfortunate set of circumsances i know but unfortunately sometimes it happens
  4. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Moral of story: Post as much rubbish as Pat does, and loads of people will PM you. ;)
  5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Keppler...you are being too generous ;)

BTW I pm dianamite whenever I'm at work and I see she is on tMP :-D
  6. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

she means she wants Pms off other people maybe. I know you pm her and prove her theory wrong but i pressume she sees you everyday and so its not really the same as getting a pm from a person shes not seen heard from for ages and really likes speaking to

Maybe you should get msn and then she doesnt have to wait for pms on tmp and she can chat to people whenever shes online. make your poor lady feel less lonely.
  7. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I'll talk to her about it. I think her brother may be on aol instant messanger. Is msn better than aol or just different?

I think we tried to install an instant messanger software one time, but it added loads of extra pop-ups and software we didn't want. Does that seem right or not? Is there any way to install it without all that stuff?
  8. HBB

HBB Active Member

9. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

loads of people on here seem to have msn (****** hell i put my email on the other week and have had several random people pick it off the site and use it)
  10. six pints

six pints Active Member

well, ive never met you, but feel free to pm me! ive not met many people cos only got introduced to here earlier this year, and didnt go to nationals or pontins :(

11. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Well, I tried to PM you a while ago (after the Nationals), but your list was full so I had to send one to Pat instead to pass on to you!

I did try! :(
  12. Dianamite

Dianamite Member

Thanks everyone- I'm really feeling the tMP love now! It's fantastic there's so many nice people on here!