Why do men....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Sellers_Bird, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

.... feel it necessary to beep their car/van/lorry/whatever horn and/or shout at ladies who are minding their own business walking down the road? grrrr!
  2. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

try using the footpath perhaps? ;)

3. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Why do some ladies insist on wearing their shortest skirts and then walk down the road trying to pull them a bit lower because men are looking at them. :)
  4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Never mind, just get fat, no-one will whistle/beep/shout at you then.
  5. Daniel Sheard

Daniel Sheard Member

They might if you were wearing the shoes from your avatar....

6. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

7. DannyCollin

DannyCollin Member

Its usually in appreciation of a fine sight. But in some cases..............not

8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:clap: :clap:
  9. Rambo Chick

Rambo Chick Member

Yeah i know! It scares me silly - i get nervous whenever i see one approaching!:eek:

Also when i was sat in a queue in my car with the window open and these men next to me yelled so loud at me i jumped out my skin! i share your grrrrrrrrrr!!!
  10. lewis

lewis Member

Although not a very subtle one it's just a compliment. Accept it for what it is ;-)
  11. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

I agree with you 100% here:clap: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and i will:guiness to that
  12. rutty

rutty Active Member

I don't know why certain "men" do it either, though I presume it's usually either the boy-racer type in his souped-up hairdresser's car or white-van-man with The Sun on his dashboard that usually apply this subtle method of gaining a young lady's attention. Never seen it actually work.

This is a good point. If you're going to show that much leg then you're going to get admiring glances from passing heterosexual males. ;)
  13. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

that wouldnt bother me that much....

What gets to me is the women who insist in brushing there hair and doing their makeups on the motorways making their way into work! I followed someone the other day and I feared for her safety as her car was swaying a bit!!! Why these people cant spent an extra minute or 2 in the house I dont know... they are asking for trouble....:frown:
  14. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

As the guy you just mentioned... Only happens when my mates are in the car... and only generally happens to slappers wearing as little as poss...
  15. Sellers_Bird

jus to clarify a few things, i was fully dressed in my boots uniform which is by no means revealing at all... some men just have no manners. tsk.
  16. Well it's because you're bludeh gorgeous of course you stupid woman.

Kiss me beautiful.
  17. Sellers_Bird

i knew that.... i just wanted u all to tell me :D:D
  18. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

[​IMG]Try this one next time she what reactions you get or if not try this one instead [​IMG] ;)
  19. Sellers_Bird

i dont understand u mr perks... do u mean i should dye my hair blonde to stop the morons beeping? or backcomb it like the other 4? please elaborate :D
  20. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Little Miss party girl take you pick and see how you feel:) :) :) ;)
    And by the way all the best for your Area Contest this weekend xx