Why couldn't he have used a milk bottle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BigHorn, Nov 9, 2006.

1. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

2. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

That made me laugh quite a lot!! :rolleyes: lol!! Even though.. it probably shouldn't have! :rolleyes:

3. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

... instead of the rocket? ;)

Maybe he was trying to blow his brains out... :rolleyes:

4. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Ow! He'll need more than Preparation H to soothe that one. My wife has often told me I need to stick a rocket up my ****, but I don't think it should be taken literally.

5. Di

Di Active Member

Oh dear oh dear, haha, shouldn't laugh really. I bet that smarts. :rolleyes:

6. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

i read it on teletext and laughed my **** off

7. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

I live near Sunderland and this incident has had considerable coverage in the local press. I know we shouldn't laugh but it's far too easy. Apparantly he's in the army and I'm sure his commanding officer will be giving him a 'rocket' when he returns to duty.

8. a very flat b

a very flat b Member

Wow - good one.

3 o'clock on Sunday morning at Pontins there were some who needed a rocket up the @*se!:-?

9. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Surely this qualifies him for an honourbale mention in the Darwin Awards? Depends how far the damage has spread...
    BMB
    xx

10. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

The thing that really worries me about this is that this prat is in the army and, when he recovers, he could be out there keeping the peace in Iraq or Afghanistan or wherever.

Would you really want a fool like that in such a sensitive position?

It's a bit like putting George W Bush in charge of America.... :oops:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    direction
    milk bottle
    rocket
    story
    way
  12. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

I've had a poop week at work. This article is the only thing that has made me laugh this week and I laughed more than I have for ages. It is funny on so many levels.

I went to a family firework evening this year for the first time in ages. My impression was that the rockets today have a bit more 'oomph' than when I was younger. That sort of makes it even funnier.

For those who say they shouldn't laugh, I disagree. The person who did this deserves all he gets.

Igg

13. Andy Cooper

Andy Cooper Member

Brings a whole new meaning to the old phrase "If his brains were made out of gunpowder he wouldnt blow his hat off"

OOuch - sorry to bring this up but it does pose a question of what happens when he wants a c**p = Double ouch.

14. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

I think this is the perfect time to use the acronym LMAO...

What an idiot!

15. 1st Position

1st Position Member

I heard this on the news, it kept me chuckling for hours at work.

Whilst the fact that this gentleman is in the Army has been made common knowledge, his regiment has not. I hope he's not in the Royal a**etillery!

16. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

I thought it was a rocket?