Why are you on-line at christmas?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by drummergurl's mummy, Dec 25, 2006.

1. I am very bored at work right now, that's why I'm on-line. What's your reason for not being with real live friends and family?

Bah Humbug :(
  2. Di

Di Active Member

They're still asleep!

Why are you very bored?
  3. I haven't got any work to do. I am all alone with no patients and no one else within shouting distance.(I am the radiographer in the minor injuries unit in St Helens, I'm here till 1pm if anyone happens to be passing)

I have got Pembertons new Christmas CD on trying to be festive :icon_wink:
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Sorry, was still a bit bleery eyed, missed the "at work" part of your previous post. :rolleyes:
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

it's my site and I will come here if I want to... nah na ne na naah :):)

Seaons Greetings to you DGMum.

PS: Belle is doing great!
  6. I'm meeting them later. I have all morning to be bored on my own!
  7. Did you not get any new toys for Christmas or have you been bad?

( Glad your dog is ok, ours ate a box of minature heroes the other day , didn't do much for her sugar levels)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2006
  8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I had mine a lttle early... it's the synth on pic bottom right;

9. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Ive got no reason and im looking forward later on today when my lovely Girlfriend is coming over at 5.30 tonight for Christmas night with even more presents for me
  10. ju33les

ju33les Member

I'm online because I have a very inconsiderate husband who has left me to my own devices whilst he has cooked breakfast, washed the pots and is preparing the Xmas dinner....men eh?? :biggrin: :tongue:
  11. 2 hrs 35 mins gone, done 10 minutes work in that. I am falling asleep. Only 1 hr 25 to go.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  12. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

Just checking in before I go round to see my parents in a few minutes.

Merry Christmas everybody!
  13. 1alexm

1alexm Member

i really don't know why i'm on here, i've got twighlight princess for gamecube!
    Happy xmas and a merry new year!
  14. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

I've got a quiet 5 minutes. I've just sent the hubbie and Father in Law to the pub (aren't I good!!) and all the dinner is prepared.

I've got my timetable for what needs going on when and that doesn't start until 1.15 so I thought I would check up on my cyberspace friends.

Only 20 minutes to go DGMum.....
  15. only 20 mins left. :D

Not done any more work though, having my 4th cup of tea!
  16. gawber

gawber Active Member

just having a quick look before I go back to bed, only had 3 hours sleep and I'm working again tonight.

Night, night!
  17. BigDave2006

BigDave2006 New Member

online cos I'm stuck abroad with work and all mates are on duty.
  18. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

I'm at work too ! Another three hours till I finish then going out for a curry tonight - we have managed to find one thats open !! Got a couple of bottles of wine from patients so will be polishing them off later although got an early start tomorrow to get home !!
  19. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Escapism for me! Been with the family pretty much non-stop for 3 days and need a break from it. That said - cheese and buscuits are about to be served so I think I'll join them again!!;)
  20. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

They're asleep....!