Whose going to the Yorkshire regionals on Sat 6th March?

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Pythagoras, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

I'm going to support Barnsley Building Society in the 2nd section. Are there any other sections on the Saturday?
  2. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Yep - The 1st Section is on Saturday afternoon - I shall be tonking out Cov. Variations with Kippax.
  3. winterman

winterman Member

I'll be there too having a blow through Coventry with our band.. I seem to remember Euph_bari saying drinks were on him on Saturday :twisted:

:guiness :guiness :guiness

Mic Tyler
    Principle Euphonium
    Drighlington Band
  4. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Yep Euph_bari is there sat afternoon,

I'm bashing along to help Wetherby out, We'll be there Sat morning, Not too much beer fopr me tho!! Got a rehearsal with Emley that night :cry:
  5. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

YeaH I shall be there on sat with drig - i may buy a few drinks! :p
  6. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

oooh...I think a bottle of vintage Bollinger would go down quite well after a day of contesting. :lol:

7. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

No but shall be there on the Sunday (along with most of the Northern brass band contingent!) Any one else for the Sunday?
  8. Delboy

Delboy New Member

Yorkshire Area

Yes I will be there with my brother. Travelling up on Saturday from deepest Cornwall.

Should be good!!

JAG Mount Charles
  9. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

I'll be there on Sunday.

10. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

aye i'll be there all day Sunday...should be a good day! :D

11. timbloke

timbloke Member

i'll be there throwing mutes all over the place in Cov Var. I trust I'll have a cheer from as many tMPers as poss, but preferably after we've played!!

Will also be there on Sunday to support Stanley Newmarket, after going to Dundee with them last year. Best of luck to the band I really hope the curse of 4barsrest.com doesn't rear its head.
  12. Lucky Beaver

Lucky Beaver Member

Cheers Timbloke! Can't be there on Saturday so best of luck to you too!

I'm hoping SNC can live up to 4BarsRest expectations too :shock:

Will watch out for you in the bar on Sunday!
  13. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

Bram & Phil will be there on the World of Brass trade stand along with Peter Roberts from time to time signing copies of his new CD, Legend.
  14. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

I'll come and watch if we haven't decided to go home yet, or are not to bevvied by then, so not that likely then.
  15. Hopefully see ya at some point Tim, hows the juggling going?

i've heard most people learn with balls or summat, but if mutes are your thing, well.....
  16. CRat63

CRat63 Member

I'll be there hopefully for a bit of Staurday - listening to Wetherby and hopefully Yorkshire Co-op (sorry, United Co-op (Yorkshire)), gotta get back for rehearsal at seven though. Then, will be there on Sunday playing for the mighty Pennine. Hopefully the bar will be my residence after that.

17. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I'll be there all day saturday, playing in the 2nd section then drinking/listening/celebrating/commiserating

Should be most good.
  18. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

Bloody good job....seeing as you're adjudicating.

19. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

20. markyboy

markyboy Member

Going on Saturday morning to support Meltham, then playing Sunday evening with Pennine.

Good luck to all!