Who's your Nancy?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sophunk, May 31, 2008.

1. sophunk

sophunk Member

So guys anyone been following Id do anything

Love Jodie to win....:biggrin:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Nancy
    Id
    Jodie
    guys
    biggrin
  3. Alisop

Alisop Member

Sam for Nancy and then Andrew Johnston for Britains Got Talent. Oh dear I see a night of tat TV stretching out in front of me. :clap:

4. sophunk

sophunk Member

Hi Alison..nice to see the sop players are out in force..I love sam too, but Jessie i feel is too week to last 8 shows a week..sam is very sexy and has a great future ahead of her

5. Alisop

Alisop Member

Rachel was my favourite and so I was a bit gutted that she was voted off last week!

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

JODIE!!

7. lausonbass

lausonbass Member

COME ON JODIE!!!

Vote Now
    0901 121 2001

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Bye bye Sam!

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2008
  9. Alisop

Alisop Member

Booooooo

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2008
  10. sophunk

sophunk Member

Yeah the right girl won..should have been sam and jodie in last two, but Jodie was always going to be the peoples choice

So glad I work in central london tomorrow im around the box office fortickets

YEAH:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

11. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I had a feeling that Jodie would win, and I hope she does well, although she's a little too "in yer face" for me - all that over-emotional response tended to put me off, and I only hope she can cope with the ups and downs of a stressful rehearsal schedule.

Personally, I would have liked to hear Jessie: it would certainly have been different, and a move back towards Dickens' image of Nancy.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Nancy
    Id
    Jodie
    guys
    biggrin
  13. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

^^ I agree with Peter's thoughts. I thought Jessie was far, far better in the final.
    Jodie always reminds me of Hylda Baker, aka Nellie Pledge out of Nearest and Dearest - "She knows you know!"
    Actually Hylda Baker did star in the Oliver film as the undertaker's wife Mrs Sowerby perhaps Jodie would be more suited to this role.

14. HBB

HBB Active Member

I think that consistency has to be taken into account, I don't remember Jodie having one bad week to be honest, and all the critisicms were small and really helped her.

To be fair, Jessie had a few really really bad weeks and they weren't even in succession, I think that in a couple of years she'll be someone to look out for... same with Sam and Niamh.

I think Sam would be great for Elpheba in Wicked, and Sarah for Glinda.

15. mjwarman

mjwarman Member

Was it just me, or did Sam always look evil? When she was singing her eyes would close up and I had visions of her eating Oliver instead of being his friend!!!

I'm glad Jodie won, and I'm also glad I predicted the winners of both Nancy and Britain's got Talent!! Shame I didn't have the same luck with the lottery numbers thought!! :p