whos the most misrerable in the band

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by almost a musician, Nov 21, 2005.

1. i just wondered who people thoght were the most miserable section in the band?:frown:
    doesnt have to be an entire section you can issolate sections e.g.

cornets or, front row.

(sorry cornets, no offence)

2. Melph

Melph Member

I like the thread (although you wont catch me ever starting one like this)

Must be trombone players - no need to give reason, well ok, if you followed "which is the ugliest section in the band" thread, you would know where I am coming from.

3. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Let's not and say we did.Badger

4. troms

see our trombones arent too bad specially when theyve had a drink after the contest.

5. Melph

Melph Member

Drink = happy tombones.

Also found playing at FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and blowing wigs of Euph section raise a smile or two within the section.

In that case, I vote for 3rd percussionist.

6. oops

leave mysection out of this

7. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

All our band are always happy, we have a very happy band. :biggrin:

8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

all our band is happy too until manx forgets himself and pinches their wheeltrims!

9. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Thats what I like about you Crawf, never one to stereo-type :rolleyes:

10. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I don't think anyone in my band is particularly miserable. The horns are too quiet though, and too girly!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Sorry
    Chunky
    :D
    Bass
    Melph
  12. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Im the miserable git in band!!

13. lausonbass

lausonbass Member

it has be the guy in the middle, he has to take evrything seriously cos all the musicians in the band just take the p*ss

14. Di

Di Active Member

Not in our band though eh Laura. I don't think we have any grumpies in our band.

15. lausonbass

lausonbass Member

no never, esspecially leading up to contests!!! if we were anymore laid back we'd be lying down!!! esspeciallyafter afew pints!!

16. rutty

rutty Active Member

Our Flugel player is known as "Mardy" Mercs, so probably him

17. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Well that'll have to be the bass section - just look where we're sitting - no wonder we are miserable - bad enough trying to follow the conductor without the extra help from the shed building department;)

By the way Jay I'll get Ron to let you know which nights we'd like you to come along and make us more miserable.

18. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Got to be us poor Horns! We've got Cornets blasting on one side, Trombones and Euphs on another and the Basses behind us! How can anyone be happy surrounded by that racket? Add to that a Conductor that keeps telling you to 'Play Louder' because no other section can actually play quietly and it's obvious why we are so depressed. :rolleyes:

19. Melph

Melph Member

Seconded that last post by rapier.

Horn section = quality = good looks = success, although we are depressed for previously said reasons.

20. HBB

HBB Active Member

That is sooo true!!

21. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

This is why we on bass are so happy. We are constantly laughing at the over inflated opinions that horn players have of themselves!!! :wink:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Sorry
    Chunky
    :D
    Bass
    Melph