Whos the coolest band??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Kjata, May 2, 2009.

1. Kjata

Kjata Member

Hey all, whose the coolest band ever, (it's dyke by the way lol!) ;)

2. I can truly say without prejudice that it would be the INDEPENDENT SILVER BAND of Mt. Vernon Illinois, U.S.A.

3. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

Likewise, I'd put my case forward for Gwernaffield Silver Band in Flintshire! :)woo)
    [wonders]why anyone would vote for another band :lol:[/wonders]

[​IMG]

4. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Well our band room has air conditioning and big fans for each section, so we definitely must be one of them.

5. Kjata

Kjata Member

That is sooo not fair, I want air con in our band room!!! :(

6. MrsDoyle

We have overhead heaters :biggrin:
    And the Horn section are right under them :)

7. Kjata

Kjata Member

Now you're showing off lol, but that means that it's you're fault that there's a massive hole in the ozone lol!! :(

8. MrsDoyle

lol :)
    sorry about the ozone Kjata. :biggrin:

9. Kjata

Kjata Member

It's okay lol, I forgive you lol, and at the end of day that all that matters lol! :)
    (****** horns, ruining it for the rest of us) ;)

10. MrsDoyle

Cornet players... think they're superior (lol!):biggrin:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    coolest band
    dyke
    way lol
    Whos
  12. Kjata

Kjata Member

What cha talking about? We don't think that, I'm hurt lol! We KNOW that!! :)

13. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Oh we've got overhead heaters too. And underfloor heating. It's nice having your own band room and an electrician as Secretary. Ignore her Mr. Jones she's obviously jealous of us Horn players.

14. Kjata

Kjata Member

She???? Guess again EDITED :O

Edit: mind your langauage

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
  15. MrsDoyle

^^ yes... horn players do tend to have more intellectual capacity than other brassists... :lol:

^ :biggrin: gender confusion... I'll leave it up to the parties concerned if they'd like to report offence with the (albeit asterisked) language

16. Kjata

Kjata Member

Clearly not if you don't know the difference between he and she! Try looking at my profile! By the way it's also proves that horns players are girly lol!!

17. MrsDoyle

18. Kjata

Kjata Member

I'm only joking, I love horn players really lol!

19. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Sorry, I just thought Kjata was a girls name.

As for the 'name calling', I'll ignore that.

20. Kjata

Kjata Member

Yeah it's not my real name, read my profile! By the way your thinking of kadesh (happy to help lol)

21. This is probably the wrong thread to post this, but I thought I would insert it to keep a couple of previous contributors from coming to blows.

Some of us music educators have drawn the conclusion that one can tell what section a person plays by the notes written on the page. Clarinet players will simply sign their name with little embellishment. Flute players will do the same, but will put hearts when dotting the I's, and put flowers etc. around the signatures. Saxophone players will sign their names, but frequently misspell the first name, and forget the last. Trumpet players will insert quips, and short jokes, horn players will do the same, although they will be more cerebral in nature. The low brass' comments are usually lewd and crude. No one knows the nature of the percussion's comments, because , so far, they have never turned their parts in at the end of a season.

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    coolest band
    dyke
    way lol
    Whos