Who's out in Manchester on Fri 26th?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by stopher, Mar 25, 2004.

1. stopher

stopher Member

Making a flying visit for the weekend. Will probably end up in Scubar but just wondering who will be about?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    visit
    Manchester
    Scubar
    flying visit
    weekend
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

oo that's today... unfortunately I have a very expensive night planned tomorrow, so a night out tonight would not be good for my bank balance!

4. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

My parents are down for the weekend mate otherwise you know I'd be there anyway. Have to be civilised for a couple of days :cry:

5. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

With it being pay day yesterday it would be rude not to have a few beers. Might be in Scubar, but also tempted to try out a new place that just opened underneath my block of flats. Looks a bit trendy for me though, might have to wear proper shoes! :roll:

6. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Not Varsity by any chance????

Get In!!!!

7. horn1

horn1 Member

Sorry mate, my sisters home this weekend. Would have done otherwise!

8. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

There's a Harpsichord Fest on at Manchester Uni. Why don't you go there instead? My piano teacher is running it. Should be a good night out that.

9. stopher

stopher Member

Me and a Harpsichord fest!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Just want to get Drunk not boc-ed!

10. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Tis indeed Varsity. Is it any good? It looked quite popular when it opened on Wednesday.

11. stopher

stopher Member

Since when.... You and your mum were buying me yards of ale before!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    visit
    Manchester
    Scubar
    flying visit
    weekend
  13. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Dad was the absent party. Hmm. What's your plans anyway?

14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Donno either but (again) it was rammed last night. Was going to go on Weds but ended up depping for someone instead (which was probably a good thing since teaching with a hangover is never good). Looks fabby though, dunt it.

15. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

The distance from there to my front door (and also to the nearest curry house) looks especially fab! :D

16. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

That's exactly that Becky and I thought!! Or starts a right good pub carwl to stagger into town- Varsity, Oxofrd, Kro bar, Scubar then onwards if you need to!!! How convenient! Maybe we should have a test run then review it for the other manc tmpers to try.