Who's off to London???

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Ste69, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Ste69

Ste69 Member

OK - two weeks to go....Is it too early to start this one? I think not!!!

I'll be there with East Yorkshire Motor Services (EYMS) - Probably drinking lots and hoping for an earlier draw than the Masters.

See you there (once you've posted here to say you're going)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    London
    East Yorkshire Motor Services
    Masters
    EYMS
    drinking lots
  3. swisscornet

swisscornet Member

Hi,

next week I am off to London as well. But only as a supporter.....

and (sometimes) I like to drink a couple of beers.....if I can find an open bar in the Albert Hall.....

Cheers

4. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

I will also be there having a few beers here there and everywhere. Looking forward to it once again, and meeting a few more tMP people of course!

5. brassbailey

brassbailey Member

Can you give Gareth my regards and all the best at the Nats. Mention Chris Bailey from Newham Band and watch his expression as you tell him,he'll never guess in a million years !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a good one

Chris Bailey,Solo Trombone,
    Becontree Brass

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

tMP will be there in the Trade Stands section telling everyone about what we do and how to access us... drop by and say Hi...:)

7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I'll be there with my Dad; also at Regent Hall on Friday, but not staying for the gala concert on the Saturday - pity, actually, as it looks ot be a good programme :-(

8. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Cheers and I shall pass on your message at the next rehearsal (tonight)

9. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'll be there playing with Wingates and then seeking all you tMP members I havent met yet before hiting the pubs! :guiness

Will defo be around the trade stands as I need some new 'hard' timp sticks, 'cos I seem to have beaten the *beep* out of mine :-D and also anything else random that takes my fancy...

Looking forward to meeting John at long last!! and seeing the tmp members I already know again :)

;) :-D

10. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

There's going to be a crowd of us from Becontree there - me , little brother Barry Toan , horny , aardvark and MRSH , all watching , not playing (not for a couple of years yet....he he..!).
    Can't speak for the others but I will be aiming to combine the top quality music with as much ale as is feasible.Keep an eye out in the bar(s) for a bloke with Elvis sideburns and an attempted quiff - you can tap me on the shoulder and say "You are Baritone Elvis and I claim my free pint"

11. Ste69

Ste69 Member

This is going to be circulated readily around my band and this forum so bring a chequebook my friend :)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    London
    East Yorkshire Motor Services
    Masters
    EYMS
    drinking lots
  13. Aardvark

Aardvark Member

Sounds like a sound way for us to get free drinks all day :cool:

14. horny

horny Member

excellent.. beers on you yipee....
    p.s like to keep my identity a secret so will probably not stand next to you at the bar as your Elvis side burns and matching torso profile give your identiy away BIG STYLE.

See you all at the RAH

X X X X X

15. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I'll be there on the tMP Trade Stand with The Music Man. Really looking forward to meeting all tMP members old and new, especially those who reside south of Birmingham!

Don't forget to pay us a visit and say hello.

;)

16. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'll be there! Roger you tease!

17. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

awwww, baby benny boy is going... make sure you say hi! :p ;) :-D

18. HBB

HBB Active Member

Don't worry! I will! I'm gonna get a badge of Dinie!

19. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

I shall be there, with mute, BBb bass and possibly crutches..... how will I carry them all?!?! Best behaviour though this year as my Mum and Gran are coming too and are also staying in the Band hotel!! Actually on second thoughts, if Mum starts nagging I'll just push her in the Serpentine. See you all there... I'm the one with the limp by the way!

20. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Limp or Gimp!!!!;)

21. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Thems is fighting words !! Ootside , now!!

22. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Not going;
    But lets hope the RIGHT BAND WINS THIS ONE.