Who's got the Sexiest Band?!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Tambour, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Tambour

Tambour New Member

STAINES Brass by far!!!! ooooohhhhh they make me..........shiver!! :wink: :wink:
  2. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i think my youth band is the sexiest band by far!
  3. Trigger

Trigger Member

Well Solent has been a lot better since I joined..... (not!!) :lol: Solent aren't bad really :lol: !! I mean I have seen and played in fuglier bands than ours!! :wink:
  4. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

:shock: Maestro - Sexy? :shock: :lol: :wink:
  5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I have the sexiest band... I keep them in cages and make them play for me in bikinis...

ummm... by which I mean... errr...
  6. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Too damned right not-so-big boy! :twisted: :twisted:
  7. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

Bands can be sexy?????! :shock: brass bands??? hmmmmmmm!
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Damn right Brass bands can be sexy!!! Take Emley for example Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

O dear, he he, I'm sorry, I can't finish this...he he, can't see for the tears in my eyes...
  9. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

It's Chichester - and since the weekend I've got the pictures to prove it . . . eh Roy!!!
  10. LipService

LipService Member

Do you mind Chunky!!! There's only so much a girl can do with a can of hairspray and a pair of braces! :shock:

I'm working on it dammit!! :twisted:
  11. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

The guy that sang Addicted To Love with the allgirl band :lol:
    Cant remember his name-Help
  12. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Robert Palmer.
  13. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

Cheers Nick-easy when you see the answer
  14. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

Wouldn't mind seeing them sitting on the front rank at Tullis :D
  15. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

Well you all seem to mention your own bands, but really Broxburn hasn't got anything to mention, old men with instruments, :?
    Newland are a little better but I'm still developing my All female brass band dream. Apparently we had the best looking trombone section in the 4th section last Saturday (Unsubstantiated rumours tho)

I'm going to be a bit controversial and say that in Scotland the best looking band is Scottish Co-op, the female involvement has been well chosen, talent and good looks, can't beat it!! (Here comes my ribbing I think)
  16. twigglet

twigglet Member

I have my fingers crossed that it is regent brass as I'm going to a rehearsal there tomorrow.... here's hoping!!
  17. nickcornock

nickcornock Member

Well I think Maestro is damn fine and I would! :lol: :lol:
  18. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i reckon our band is ok, compared to some i've seen. not eveyrone in the band, but the band in general ;) :p
    *heres hoping our conductor doesnt frequent this board!!!*
  19. johnflugel

johnflugel Active Member

Ha ha! My bro is MD there and I look just like him....not sure whether you will find that a good thing or not :oops:

Cannot speak for the rest of the band, but I don't remember seeing any Brad Pitts or Robbie Williams, although you never know....enjoy the rehearsal

20. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

Good lord!I can't believe Wem haven't been mentioned, especially with Roger as our conductor and bagpuss!!!! :p