Who's Going to Fleetwood?

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by neiltwist, Sep 16, 2003.

1. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

Hmmm, I only ever seem to be posting these sorts of threads nowadays. oh well, who's going, and which bands do you play for?

Blackburn are going.
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Maybe you need to trawl the net to see who's going to Fleetwood :wink:
  3. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Im going just not playin
  4. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I'll be going as I do every year. Not playing with anyone (yet! :wink: ). Freck will be going and I think they'll be doing "Of Men and Mountains".
  5. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

i love that piece :) quality horn solo
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

by the way.. when is it? and if im free can i blag a lift with you doran?
  7. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

It's the 5th of October I think. If I'm driving you may have a lift Aidan. If any bands in top section need a bass player for this, I'll be there anyway so give me a buzz.
  8. leisa

leisa Active Member

Im goin to play with Fluixton so the Flixton-ites will be there!! :lol: :wink:
  9. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

yep we are gonna be there so cya all in the bar 8)
  10. AndyCat

AndyCat Active Member

I am available to either help out, or to sample many fine ales in the CAMRA approved bar, then think that every band sounds better than mine through my beer ears, no matter how bad they play.

Andy Cat, BBb Bass, Fairey FP Music Band.
  11. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

That's why your always better off staying in the bar Andy and getting people in other bands to tell you how great they played no matter how bad they were. This way, there is no need to lose valuable drinking time! :wink:

PS Doubt I'll be at youth band Saturday... I predict I shall not be too well at 10 am Saturday morning :?
  12. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

me me me!!!

It's my birthday the friday before so i expect drinkie poos from those who know me... Jonathan!!!!! It will pay me back for leaving me in the lurch at youth band.... 8)
  13. jonford

jonford Member

ha ha sorry Aimee. yes i will buy u a drink if im goin, but not decided yet! dont forget its my birthday near then as well!!
  14. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Oooh, i duno bout that, 'cause Amy's is same day as yours too... :p you know i love you really!!

Does anyone know what time the sections start etc.?
  15. Bassbones

Bassbones Member

Yup count me in too_Our kids conducting Rainford Silver on the day.I'm not playing tho.Him sober me in the bar.Now that's a refreshing change lol. :lol: :twisted:

Daz Samuel Yorkshire Co-op Band
  16. andyp

andyp Active Member

4th section is 9.00, 3rd is 11.30, then it's youth (13.00), 2nd, and top in that order, the times are approximate for everything after the 3rd, though.
    More importantly, does the bar open at 12 or a bit before?:)