Who's going to Exmouth Entertainment Contest then?

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by meandmycornet, Aug 18, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

My band is, but :cry::cry::cry: i'm WORKING!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Going to see if I can't get that day off instead of the day off i've got next week! (can but try!)

but anyway......

who's going to exmouth??

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Exmouth Entertainment Contest
    band
    day
    Exmouth Entertainment
    ca
  3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

So do you actually EVER play for your band? You have used the 'working' excuse to avoid the Last Night of the Proms gig too! ;)

4. meandmycornet

its not my fault honest!! I work wednesday friday one week and thursday saturday the next, and everytime i'm working the saturday theres something on with band! Although I am playing at the Summer Concert at the Methodist Chapel tomorrow! :D and you saw me at minehead! although that was a sunday and I don't work sunday's!

5. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I didn't 'see' anybody at Minehead, I was too busy sight reading all your music! :D Nice concert though. If your band was just a bit nearer I'd probably join it.

6. meandmycornet

you could get a lift with Dave! he comes from somewhere round Watchet he conduct the other band the one your not in!

Is anybody else going to Exmouth then? :tongue:

7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

James and I will be there spectating.
    I'm not playing this year.... well, unless my old band see me and drag me on stage with them :p

See anyone on here who's going 'round maybe!

8. meandmycornet

YAAAAAAAAAAY!! :D:D:D I got tomorrow off work :D so I'm deffo going tomorrow :D:D

Is it really only me and Nao going??? oh dear poor Nao :tongue:

oooooh were playing 3rd outside and I think 11th inside, so you'd be best to be as far away from exmouth as possible at those times!! :tongue: