Whos going to BBSS at Bromsgrove

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by daveredhead, Jul 2, 2006.

1. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Hello , i think this thread has been mentioned casually on another thread,but lets see who is going to summer school this year,If there are enough of us perhaps we can arrange for a tMP photo shoot, but if i am alone, then i will have to just play quietly to myself, in a corner:oops: :oops:

2. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

like normal you mean?!!!!

I'll be there and going the quiz and curry again!

3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

LMAO!!!! :clap: :clap:

4. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

I will be there. Cant wait :bounce

5. richardhall

richardhall Member

Me too. I reckon the pub will need the marquee out the back to fit us all in again!

6. englishgill

englishgill Member

I'll be there though sadly my partner in crime and random loud playing in the horn section (Laura) is not going to make it this year.

Looking forward to it

G

7. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Our Bass player (yes, we only have the one) is going, so don't break him and make sure he is back int time for the week end jobs. ;)

8. imthemaddude

According to 4barsrest, we have the joy of Tam O'shanters Ride, Barber of Saville and Salum and Sourcerers aprentice.

9. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

I just received my packet from Philip. I don't know many of the pieces selected for this year. Which band would you choose - Shakespeare or Hathaway??

10. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I'm always tempted to go to this! You wil have to all talk me around for next year! It looks like a fab event :biggrin:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Bromsgrove Hello
    photo shoot
    oops
    tMP
    Whos
  12. imthemaddude

I can't believe one of the band's are playing Sinfonietta, seems a poor choice to pick one of the finals pieces. To be honest I prefer Hathaway pieces but I guess as the finals piece is in the other I better at least try and get some tips. Could be a bad thing to have another interpretation though. What do you think. By the way Craig, I've played the Rep part to Againcourt Song and bring your screamer of a mouthpiece - it's a second sop part!!

13. ScaryFlugel

ScaryFlugel Member

me :bounce :D :bounce :D:bounce :D:bounce:D :bounce

14. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

!!!Oh No!!!! Maybe this is the year to play 3rd!

15. ScaryFlugel

ScaryFlugel Member

Give me his name and I will make SURE he's well and truly broken in time for your weekend jobs;)

We have just picked up a job for the Saturday it finishes too, so he won't be the only one playing on total sleep deprivation :)

16. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Whos goig to BBSS at Bromsgrove

Have been asked by a band to help out on return sat, could be very interesting , if i can stay awake:oops: , but at least lips will be in enough to play pppppp, as usual:clap:

17. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

pppppp.....is that possible for you Dave? Will hopefully be joining you on the sop line in Pontins, me, you and Griffin at the moment.....I'm sure we'll make some serious noise, a replay of tMP Whit Friday 2005...bring it on!!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  18. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

The front row take that as an official challenge ;)

Dave, am I required to play on the Saturday, or can I just come along for a few beers??

19. cornetplayer1

cornetplayer1 Member

I really want to come but have no job and no money, you got any 'get rich quick' ideas dave??
    lou x

20. I'm probably going, should be interesting as I'm a Summer School virgin...

Hopefully it'll be a good laugh, do people know what the pieces are already? If so can you let me know what I'm in for :p

Poke me if you know me, cos I'm rubbish with faces/tmp names etc.

ttfn

21. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Hi this is getting off thread,am sure the mods will amend. Not intended as challenge the reply is for tMP Pontins band,with 3 sops you would need approx 50 front row to balance, that is when we playing ppp,so add at least 10 more for every notch we go up, you do the maths:p :p :biggrin:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Bromsgrove Hello
    photo shoot
    oops
    tMP
    Whos