Who would it be?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Sep 10, 2004.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

If you could spend 1 day of the rest of your life with one person of your choice (living or dead), who would it be?

sorry if this has been done already, don't remember it if it has.

I'd have my mum back for a day.
  2. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I'd have my father-in-law back for a day. He died long before LittleBabyBadger was born and apparrently he always longed for a daughter, so I'd have loved to introduce him to his granddaughter.
  3. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

I'd have my sister and my niece back. It's been nearly a year without them, but it seems a lot longer.
  4. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

I'd have my Taid (Grandad) back.
  5. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

My dad. It's been almost a year and I miss him more each day.
  6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

My Grandpa... he died 14 years ago to the day... and loved brass bands... it was his little secret many years ago, that when he went out; not telling my nan where he was going; it turned out he was always seeing a brass band concert...
    He would have loved the fact (and I'm sure he's been watching) that I found the love for banding too :) and I'm sure he would love YBS... So I would have taken him to see them play.
  7. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

My old english teacher
  8. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

a girl who used to play in my youth band died in Thailand in a tragic accident four years ago, and even though i did not know her so well, her personality was so bubbly an she was so nice she could bring sunshine to a thunderstorm.

she always had something nice to say to me....
  9. Di

Di Active Member

All my Grandparents, they never lived to see either of my children.

My father in law because he loved brass bands and the kids were only just starting to play before he died. He would have been soooooo proud of all their achievements.
  10. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Probably not in keeping with the other posts, but for me it would be Vinnie Jones.
  11. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Without wishing to be somewhat predictable, it would have to be the greatest footballer, philosopher, martial artist and downright legend, Le Roi.

Long Live The King.
  12. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

My dad's parents because they died when my dad was young, and i never got to meet them. :-(
  13. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

My Mum as she died in 1979 and I can't remember her as I was only 2 years old.
  14. Miss Presley

Miss Presley Member

Do I really need to answer this one?????
  15. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Nope. I guessed you were a Shakin' Stevens freak! :) :)
  16. 2nd man down

Dave, I know this young lady and you have no idea what you have done!!!! :-( :-?

As a friend I implore you...retract that statement or suffer a fate worse than death!!
  17. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Wot??? 'twas only kidding! I wouldn't insult Cliff Richard like that! ;-)
  18. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Actually, I'd better apologise... I can think of many fates worth than death. Like being subjected to the sodding Floral Dance, or Clog Dance or Charlotte Church or Russell Watson or....

Sorry Miss P..... ;-)
  19. 2nd man down

friend or no friend..you're on your own...i can't save you now!!
  20. Miss Presley

Miss Presley Member

I hope we never meet face to face