Who steps in at brass in concert?

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Forest Gump, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

With sellers withdrawing from brass in concert is somebody else going to be asked to take part?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    brass
    concert
    steps
    sellers
  3. impycornet

impycornet Member

Hi

We've been invited - not a lot of time to pull together a brand new programme but we'll give it our best shot

4. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

Fantastic, this should finish off a great year for you, hope you do really well.:clap:

5. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Great news Rob!!

Do you get to go on 1st instead of us then? :)

6. impycornet

impycornet Member

Errrrm No !!:D

I believe we just get Sellers' draw which should be fun following Grimey on !!

7. flugelboy

flugelboy Member

ye good luck to all you guys at hepworth(except michelle) :p just kidding chell a hope you do well at that and the nationals

8. What's Brass in Concert?

9. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

10. Thanks about that - how could I have been so stupid?

11. HUDDSBASSBONE

HUDDSBASSBONE Member

The website for Brass In Concert is not updated very regularly at all. I think the last time it was updated was about 6 months ago. In fact, I tried to go on it a couple of weeks ago when the rumours were flying round about Sellers withdrawing, and it wouldn't let me onto part of it saying that the web author hadn't logged on in so long that the page was unavailable.
    It really needs updating as soon as possible tho, to be fair to Hepworth.

By the way, good luck to Hepworth who are going in our place. I'm sure you'll do a great performance!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    brass
    concert
    steps
    sellers