Who liberated the pink hat?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Cantonian, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

I was Carolling in Cardiff City centre on Saturday morning when I saw what looked like the famous knitted pink hat on a rather large lady's head. 20 minutes later what looked like the same hat was on a somewhat thinner young girl's head.

Has it escaped or been liberated and found its way to Wales?

2. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I suspect it's worse than that. I was shopping in Cardiff on saturday and saw a number of pink hats. I think that it's another ploy by the evil windband. They're cloning our icon :evil:

ps, I spotted you playing and would have introduced my self but was, at the time cold, wet, laden with bags of presents and contemplating genocide on all little old ladies carrying umbrellas at eye level.

3. leisa

leisa Active Member

Press Release

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can comfirm that the pink hat is safe. These sightings of the pink hat show that there is a fraud and a fake on the loose the pink hat has not escaped to Cardiff!!! DO NOT PANIC!!!!

The pink hat is at home safetly upstairs.

I warn anyone if you see this imposter again to dial the police if possible hold it hostage do NOT let it near alchohol and hold it until the police arrive. The pink hat is unique and sacred and should be kept this way. Don't support the imposters.

Leisa M (holder of the real pink hat (in manchester not cardiff))

:wink:

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

We demand proof.....

5. leisa

leisa Active Member

arrrrrrrgghhhhh!! lack of scanner andn camera at the moment is my word not proof enough??!?!? i can assure u mr music man that the pink hat is safe!!! :D i wouldnt let it come to any harm honest!!!

6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I hear that President Bush is concerned at the spreading "pink" influence, and is at this very moment preparing some weapons of hat destruction which will be unleashed unless the hat is surrendered to him for incarceration at Guantamo Bay :wink:

7. leisa

leisa Active Member

noooooooo, dont worry ill never do it!!! i would never give the pink hat away

8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You're probably safe, anyway, as the chances are they'd bomb Brixton by mistake instead of Flixton :oops: