Who has their lineup sorted?

Discussion in '2006 National Championships of Great Britain discu' started by stevetrom, Feb 3, 2006.

1. HANNAH

HANNAH Member

It must be nice to have yourlineup sorted!

2. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

This has now been sorted! Full band now.

3. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

We've had a full line-up for some time now. The only problems that have arisen are with a solo Eb Bass. We have one booked for the Area who's helped us out before though.

I'm also noticing how lucky that makes us! :D

4. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

All the cash in the world doesn't help if people just aren't available. I've discovered Rocking horse poo is easier to buy than vibraphone players!

5. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

:biggrin: meaning Full line up for contest on Saturday

6. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

We've got 25 and percussion, managed to sign a sop player, and we've just got 1 EEb and 1 BBb bass playing, but are using two 2nd baris and two 2nd trombones. The spaces are there anyway, so may as well give the youngsters a go, and the bass part in Entertainments sounds fine for 2 basses and should work ok......hopefully!

We had a few folk shifting instruments/positions to boost up the relevant parts so hopefully it'll be ok come sat!

7. Deano

Deano Member

Still one backrow cornet short due to illness, if we can't find one within the next 4 days we'll either go one short or use a doctors note to borrow.

If there are any unregistered or can be de-registered cornet players in South Wales out there that fancy Images PM me.

8. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

9. Steve

Steve Active Member

Please would all members reading the link above please remember this thread is for line up discussions and not the rights and wrongs of the 'Horn Players Help Please' thread.

Thank you

Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  10. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Anyone know why I can't access the above thread? When I pressed on the link it came up with a message saying I don't have permission :confused:

11. dyl

dyl Active Member

Susan, we received a request from the people concerned to remove the thread from public view.

12. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Ok, thanks, just thought I might have something wrong with my computer.