Who has the funkiest user name?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

As my user name is totally boring, just wondering who has the funkiest user name on here?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    user name
    funkiest user
    boring
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

this brings me back to the awards things we had on here....

I say "i bang and blow" is the best username :)

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hehe... and look out for the "2 years live" Awards coming to a PC near you very soon....:)

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

whoohoo :D was wondering when the next 'awards ceremony' was going to happen... look forward to it :-D

6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

and winner of the sarkiest comment most likely to get the user banned from the forum for life goes to 2nd man down with his comment;

"well about time!!! It's not like you've been doing anythin else recently!!" ;)

(Joke John, honest!!!!!!) :-(

7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I'm dreading this! When it comes to 'favourite user', there's too darn many whose contributions I enjoy! Can we just vote for everybody? ;-)

Yes, I voted for 'I bang and blow' for the username last time round, but 'Tuba Miriam' is up there, too!

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Definately Dave Payn for being initiative ... :p

9. 2nd man down

I think it's between "Euph of today" and "Sop till you drop".

10. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Talking of this, I've noticed that even if you tick the box marked 'include signature', I can't see anybody's signature! How are we supposed to vote for the best sig?? ;-)

11. 2nd man down

the signature is there, it's just written in a similar colour to the background...if you click your mouse over the sig and drag it down it'll show you what's there.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    user name
    funkiest user
    boring
  13. HBB

HBB Active Member

Or you haven't enabled it in your UserCP

14. TheMusicMan

Dave - you need to go to your Control Panel and check 'Display Signatures'. This then allows you to see the sigs of others.

15. TheMusicMan

Absolute cracker sir... I commend you... :):)

*goes to all singing and dancing, feature rich new software Admin Control Panel to use new seek out sarciest comments quick ban function*

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  16. undefined
    Wheres the control panel? :oops: <----- this is meant to be an embarrassed face but it goes wrong!

: o = :eek:
    : oops : = :oops:

See how I mean?!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  17. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Ta for the info folks. Much appreciated.

18. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

This particular smiley seems to throw up a glitch in the system that we've not managed to resolve yet - pity, as it's one of the ones I tend to use a lot :shock:

19. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

There are so many funky user-names, but the interesting thing is why they were chosen?
    Naruco might not look meaningful until you know how she came up with it (and it's one of the few that works that way)
    Bagpuss may seem a little unoriginal until you've actually met him and realised he couldn't be anything else
    And why homicidalbennybrat?
    BMB
    xx

20. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Aye and there is no twisted emoticon....not a happy chappy, that was my fave:p

21. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Hmm so far 18 replies (including this one) and 5 of them on topic.....is this a favorite for the "least on topic thread category" :)

22. HBB

HBB Active Member

Hey. That hurts. :-(